• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder only happens when it's raining

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • I dream a lot and pretty vividly I guess. But I can't always remember dreams too well. They're usually pretty vague after about three hours and most of the time it's the emotion and sense of place that remains long after the rest of it has faded. I used to have recurring dreams more when I was little, but now I end up having continuations of dreams I previously had, with a little overlap at the beginning of one dream like a recap.

My dreams are also a bit odd in that most of them take place in the same area. It's not an area that exists or is even is possible to exist, but all the different settings for my dreams are connected. The most recent dream I had took place in a big 8-story or so building, which I had been to in a dream last week. I also instinctively know that the building is about a block away from the Children's Museum-type building I dreamt of a lot as a child. That's like.. on the edges of 'downtown' in my dream world. So if you go about half a mile, there's an outdoor pool that I dreamt of as a kid and beyond that a forest where really terrifying and vicious hyena-type creatures live.

It's... complex and weird. But really fun actually.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Sometimes I have these periods where I can remember my dreams very well. They fade over time, since dreams are generally difficult to remember for me, but there are a few 'scenes', I guess, from dreams that get stuck in my head.

Usually the places and people I dream about are realistic, but not real. I pretty much never dream about real people. Still, most of the time that I can remember a dream, I wake up thinking it was real and then it takes me a few moments to regain my composure, kind of like those kinds of scenes you see in movies. Only it's much less dramatic, and my hair is messier.

Fun fact. There always seems to be weather like rain or snow going on in my dreams. I haven't the slightest clue why. I think I once had a dream where I was in a big mansion-like building, and it was raining so hard it was flooding. Like...you could see down from the second floor into the first and that part was full of water. And I knew it was raining because the place had a big, glass roof for whatever reason.

Back