• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tile Inserting - Marxvile's Way.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Kool you got your tut up dude! I think you should add some more pictures to make this tut as easiest as possible to follow.

It's been up a while, and has random activity spikes now and then. I may actually completely revamp it soon with pics and perhaps reword it to make it easier to understand. I know some bits need changing and perhaps some things need adding too.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
  • Oh wow, now I feel stupid, but yea a revamp doesn't hurt. (I'm going to be doing that to my tut soon ;))

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    uhm i dont think im gana create my own tut but maybe i can help you revamp yours i dunno but i have looked at alota tuts and none really explain x-flip y-flip properly maybe it should be inserted insert some pics aswell

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    uhm i dont think im gana create my own tut but maybe i can help you revamp yours i dunno but i have looked at alota tuts and none really explain x-flip y-flip properly maybe it should be inserted insert some pics aswell

I thought x-flip and y-flip were kinda self explanatory in that they flip either in the x-axis or the y-axis (vertically or horizontally), I think it's that way round, if you look at it as if on a graph.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    well ja but f you dont know what it is their for then you wont know how to work it so just assing it the tut

X-Flip basically just flips the tile horizontialy this is to save space may help some people

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    well ja but f you dont know what it is their for then you wont know how to work it so just assing it the tut

I'll consider it for the revamp. Yet, I don't see that as too important, as I've not actually seen any people ever wonder that, but I suppose there could be silent doubts.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    ja i under stand it is kinda simple but some people who have just started dont always know that lol

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
    Years
  • THANKS BRO YOU HELP TO INSERT NEW TILES BUT THERE IS A
    LITTLE PROBLEM :D

TAKE A LOOK AT My aTTACHMENT

HOPE YOU WILL HELP ME :D

CAN ANYONE ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh, I'm sorry, your caps locks was annoying me, making it seem a bit impolite and shouty. Also, 2 hours is a nothing wait on here, I'm sorry I wasn't on here, I was busy sleeping and being tetchy from lack of sleep. (Sorry for being impolite... Bad night)

Anyway, thats normal. The tiles just haven't been set to be used correctly, as Ruby ignores the corners of mountains (as they aren't normally used). Just use Block Editor, select the tile in the left box, then in the middle box click the part of the tile that is missing, and add it onto the tile. Simple to do, harder to explain.

Back