• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time For A Little Nudity

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Not gonna happen in my house, I'm very paranoid about pervs being able to see me through a window. The only time I ever take my clothes off is in the shower.

Last edited:

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Yes
    As a matter of fact I'm naked right now eue /slapped /not really

But yeah,
    If I'm in my room alone and it's mad hot outside then yeah
    Otherwise no naekid taimu for me :>

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Heck no. Do you have any idea how cold it is here? (It's very cold.)

Years
    Most I strip off to is a Singlet and jeans, sometimes shorts.

I even feel vulnerable when im at a convention and i dont have a jumper/jacket.

Though in the future; with my partner we/I wouldnt mind XD

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I do occasionally walk around in the house naked, but only because we keep the windows covered with curtains and the curtains closed. Generally the duration of my nakedness is in direct proportion to the time it takes me to find underwear. Then I put on underwear and hang around in my undies until I need to get dressed fully. Especially if it's hot.

Sam.Is.Dead.

All's Well That Ends Well
    Years
    i wont even barely walk around in my underwear around my dad, but occasionally i walk to my room after taking a shower naked XD

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I'm more of a clothes kind of guy, so I really don't have a "nudity time" for myself.

However, like said, I wouldn't want to hide anything from myself either. Though, when it is pretty hot I'll wear light clothing, but I'm never found walking around my house naked. Actually [/lol], when I was a little boy [about around the age of six or so] I would have been found running around the house naked because I had forgotten to take something with me before I took a shower. However, those days have gone and passed, and you'll always find me with clothes on [except when it comes to showers, XD].

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I wouldn't want to take a stroll around my house naked, even if people weren't home. :[ My room is fine, but only if I'd just had a shower and I tend to procrastinate, so putting on clothes takes a while. Either than that, I always have clothes on. That kind of freedom isn't for me.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    I remember a friend from high school who said that she does Naked Time. She only lived with her mom so they will be in home naked. I found it a bit strange.

I did it once when nobody was in the house after a shower. It was kind of strange. I never done it before but it was ok.

Still I never made it a habit. The closest I ever got to Naked Time was just walking around in my undergarments with a tshirt on. Still I only do that sometimes when I don't feel like wearing my pajama bottoms.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    [nf]Around my home? No, never. At least not yet.
    I don't live alone in my flat, so I never do this. But in three years or so, I will have a house completely for myself, and then I can go around being naked.

I am way too uncomfortable when the question comes to even knowing that somebody can be around.
    But yeah, since I always lock the doors when I'm in my room, and since the only window in my room gets covered by heavy curtains when I feel like, I don't mind being naked while I'm in the privacy of my room.

But when I'm doing any activity in my room other than sleeping, taking a bath, and just sitting in a place doing nothing but thinking, I will get my clothes back on.
    For some reason, I feel weird having the monitor of my PC turned on while I'm in this state, as it feels like any character that is on the screen is somehow watching me, lol.

If nobody's home, and I'm safely in my room, behind a locked door, then I see no reason as to why I should put forth the effort to put clothes on. I mean, I'm not hiding my nakedness from myself, am I?

If so, what could I be hiding? I don't like it when I keep secrets from myself... it's not nice. >:|

And yeah, I agree with this totally.
    As long as I know that nobody can even try to watch me, then I can go around on my 'natural state'.
    After all, no matter what my words may sound, I actually support naturalism to a great extent.[/nf]

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    [nf]THis might be spam ( i posted earlier) but

I'm surprised how popular this thread has become. I thought it would be locked, or everyone would just avoid hint:Title.[/nf]

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I've only tried running down the corridor naked. That's about as far as I went, and that was when absolutely no one was at home and I had to rush to get a towel from my room after I had a shower. I guess I enjoyed it because I felt the wind in places that have never been exposed to it before. And that's all I'm going to say. :3

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I'm ok with naked time actually. I still wear clothes 99.9% of the time, but i do enjoy a good breeze down below from time to time and im not modest about it.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Haha, I'm naked now actually XD; That's tmi, isn't it?

But yeah, I prefer to sleep naked if it's not too cold... which is most of the year. <3

Napalm

Careful! That Stuff Burns!
    Years
    Never even thought about that, though, I normally sleep naked, it's not like your brother is interest what you're doing in bed and what you're wearing. Unless they have obsessions... INCEST.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I am not surprised if there is someone that does that here. Afterall, it's so hot.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Nope, mostly 'cause I live with my parents. I don't care if my mom sees me nude, but it's a bit awkward around my dad.

But one day, when I'm say, 25 and married......*snickers*

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    lol look at how many veiws there are
    and I'm always properly dressed

Back