• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time For A Little Nudity

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    So my best friend let me in on a secret that she will sometimes walk around her home naked or in underwear when everyone else is gone. I thought this was a rather strange thing to do, as I have never even thought about doing such a thing. Then her older sister who tells me that she does it as well. So is it just them, or are any of the PC members fans of Naked Time?

Xairmo

Years
    I don't walk around naked or in underwear. I refuse to even take my shirt off unless it's to take a shower. I would feel so awkward and exposed...kind of vulnerable, ya know?

Ayselipera

If no one is home then yeah I walk around naked. I sleep naked too. Its just way more comfortable. Just a personal preference tis all.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Just about same as Xairmo here. The only reason I'd take all my clothes off are to take a shower or if it's REALLY hot in my room, and I have the door locked.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I am not a fan of naked time due to the simple fact that my mom is a fan. Trust me, you do not wanna see all that hangin' out.

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Did I read a "her" in that post? *shot*

Ummm... No. I don't run around the house naked. I pretty much do what I normally do.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    If nobody's home, and I'm safely in my room, behind a locked door, then I see no reason as to why I should put forth the effort to put clothes on. I mean, I'm not hiding my nakedness from myself, am I?

If so, what could I be hiding? I don't like it when I keep secrets from myself... it's not nice. >:|

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    It's not uncommon to find me in my bedroom wearing nothing at all except for a t-shirt...so kinda. :P

Xairmo

Years
    I am not a fan of naked time due to the simply fact that my mom is a fan. Trust me, you do not wanna see all that hangin' out.

I've seen my Mom and my Grandma naked. I tried to wash myself until I felt clean again, but dammit they don't make water hot enough!

I don't like to be naked cuz I'm always afraid that someone will be able to see me from outside. Like, there's a window in my bathroom above the toilet parallel to a window on my neighbor's house, where an old man lives. And the curtains on the window make it look like there's someone looking out the window. ;-;

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    It feels more cofortable to me.
    I've come to take my shirt off when I sleep in my room.

I feel more free with just underwear on then complete naked time,
    Which is strange.

But I'm the weird one of the universe, so It makes sense, atleast.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    The only time I'm ever completely naked is when I'm taking a shower. ;; I cannot stand being without a shirt. My back always itches without a shirt. D:

Years
    Sure, I've walked around the house with just boxers and a tank-top, but that's it. I haven't tried anything else. And I probably wouldn't sleep naked either, seeing how hot it is in AZ, and I rarely sleep anywayz.

Only time I ever get naked is when I take a shower or otherwise. And that "otherwise" probably won't be until I turn at least 17.(Take a guess.)

Though...if someone paid me say, more that 4-5 digits in cash, I wouldn't mind walking around naked in my house for 24 hours. But hey, Hiidoran makes a very good point.

Xairmo

Years
    Though...if someone paid me say, more that 4-5 digits in cash, I wouldn't mind walking around naked in my house for 24 hours. But hey, Hiidoran makes a very good point.

And I wouldn't mind watching.

See, I don't even know if I do it if someone payed me. I think that might actually freak me out even more.

Back