• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Time well spent?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Right now my life is sort of at a standstill and because of that, I spend too much time on the computer; PC specifically. I don't actually enjoy spending too much time online anymore, and for that I try to cut down the amount of time I spend on here and on the computer in general. Instead, I try to take that extra time to do something else until life gets moving for me again.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I feel that I don't spend as much time here because of school. But when I do get on the Internet, I spend most of my time here.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    Well, it's a tossup; either I spend it here or correcting college essays. lol

Years
    I probably spend too much time on the Internet in general, but not as much time on PC as I should. :/ Compared to how I was a few years back, I only visit the site for an hour at most, when I used to be on for hours and hours and hours. Considering how anti-social I am, I probably should stick around more often, talk to more people, that kind of thing.

...but knowing me I won't. *sighs*

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'm perfectly happy with the amount of time I spend online, especially on PC. I have a lot of real life commitments which limit my time spent online and, with regards to PC, while I certainly make sure to visit it every day, it's certainly not the website I frequent the most. After Facebook, Twitter, personal e-mail, school e-mail, The AV Club and Sporcle comes PC.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I honestly wish I could spend more time online, but now that I'm not in college and we have usage caps, I don't think I'm spending time enough online. As for spending a lot of my time on PC, I don't have any regrets since I really don't have toomuch else to check online anyway, and I usually handle that business before coming on here.

Back