• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Timelines;; Bijou got to me x33~

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
Years
  • Hello~! Since Bijou-ness got to me, Imma making a timeline too xD. To tell the truth, before my legion of banner-making, I was already hooked on Photoshop. I LOVED~ the game called Sims 2, and I made so many stuff's from it, For now, I'll guess I'll show you some pieces I made before my banner-making..DUN DUN DUN~ xD.
    [http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/Nats989/Contests/POB/0pobr6p3.png
    Don't ask, please xD. It was for a contest, when I was obsessed with it. This was my first epic making of pictures out of pictures thingys xD.
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a97/Nats989/Contests/Project Simway/0pjr6p1.png
    My experimenting with opacity and contrast T.T.

Now~~ onto the banners part of it~!!!
    santa.png

My first avatar, it was something made for a friend, I experimented with my brushes and a bunch of opacity layers. Quite sucky, I think xD.

pink.png

My first EVAR~~ banner, don't blame me, it was on my laptop which only had a trial of Photoshop, It is kind of a render, but not really. I just print-screened then took out the solid colors on it. But it was fun doing it =DD~

_te.png

Then, I quit making banners for a longg~ time and soon, I want to make more xD. I tried this with contrast layers and different fonts, and I was pretty satisfied with this one. BESIDES~ ShikaTema is <3333 =D.

_konoha.png

crosser.png

The two above aren't that important, there just ones I made, but I like them~

hikakao.png

I tried cutting out the middle picture in this one, and I made the background. THis one was mostly experimenting with overlay and contrast~

sannin.png

When I started to make my signature sizes bigger, I <3 this one, to me, it makes me laugh everytime I see Jiraiya. The background is mine also~~

gaaralove.png

hinaichigo.png

The two above are the ones that are equivalent to the sannin one, though I tried experimenting with small text stuff on the Hina Ichigo one~

.png

The one where I experimented with doubled-up pictures and symbols. But other then that, it is almost the same as my other banners xD~

mikurudeidara-kun.png

OMG LIK DEIDEI <333!1!1! Sorry, xD. My favorite one EVAR~ it took a long time to make, as I had to cut out the picture of Deidei, but I used gradients, brushes, and some other stuff to make this banner, I and <33 it =D.

mikuruyuki.png

This one is cool to me =DD~ it took a long time to make it, and I'm pretty proud of it. I experimented with lots of colors in this one..

anemone333.png

My Anemone one <33. This was just made as an experiment, no background, just a stock, some brushes, and a tint of black & white. With some opacity, it looks just plain~

sheenachan.png

The last one I made, for now x3. I experimented with smudging, and I made it my own <33.

Done~~

Please comment on mine >:O~ I'm kidding, just comment like this ^_^~

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Comment on mine, not Miki-chan's!! >O *JK. You. Yes you. Stay here. Type something in the pretty box you see down there. Yes. THAT box. Now. Yes. NAO.*

WTF?? What's with you and your timeline?? IMPROVEMENT, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS MEH! (I evolved from paint junkie, to PHOTOSHOP DEMI-GOD. :xxx The magic of evolution is amazing.)

I still LOVE the Anemone one. *I actually know who it is now. xDD Her expression doesn't look very Anemone-ish, but I'm one to talk, as I've only seen like, 2 episodes of Eureka, and I skipped to the Dominic x Anemone episodes. xDD*

Dude. Do you know how much I went 'OMG-WTF-IDOL!!" at you for your Dei-chan set?? I was like, "GYAAG, WHYYYY?!?! WHYYYYY IS IT THE AWESOMEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!?? THE SHAME! THE SHAME OF HAVING THAT FREAKISH DEI-CHAN SET that I honestly could've done in paint IT BUUUURNS."

But you know why I loved it the most of all? Because THAT, is the EMBODIMENT, of my favorite style of banners:
    Bold Vector-style, Obvious Text, Busy Background, DEIDARA, and fuggin awesome rendering. DDDD: I'm so jealous of your mad skills.

Give me your skills. Nao. Come on. Fork 'em over. xDD *shot* While your at it, give me Deidara too. xDD

Back