• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Tiny Tourney Online Competition Announced

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Tiny Tourney Online Competition Announced

Use Pok?mon smaller than a metre in height to wreck havoc! Meanwhile, if you participated in the last competition, you can claim your Hoenn Starters Mega Stones!

Find out more!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    This sounds fun and intriguing and I will be entering even if only for the Mega Stones. Gardevoir is my favourite Mega and I am pleased they are finally making it available. It is also helpful that Lopunny's Mega Stone will be made available as I have a Shiny Female Lopunny I used extensively in Gen 6. Unfortunately my favourite Pokemon Lilligant is slightly too tall for the event.

However I still question why Game Freak held back half of the Mega Stones. Those who did not do the required tournament are STILL waiting for the Hoenn starters whilst even those who do the Tiny Tourney won't get Gardevoirite until July with it being Septemberish for those who don't do the Tiny Tourney for whatever reason. That's nearly a year to wait for one of the most popular Pokemon's Megas when all Mega stones should have been in the game in the first place particularly considering the limited 'Battle Tree and that's it' post game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2019
    Honestly, competitions like this one, the color-scheme locked Christmas one are my absolute favorites! Only being able to use Pok?mon a meter tall or shorter doesn't completely rule out some favorites (Mimikyu is on the official banner, after all), but it really diversifies the parties and strategies a battler will see.

Now to put together a cool team... :)

colter519

Youngster
    Years
    I'm not into real competitive battling, but fun, quirky ones like this get me so excited! Except for the fact that Kartana meets the size requirement...but I'll probably just demolish it with some flame or another.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    LOL Kartana is qualified.

looking at the list, I see Ferrothorn, Reuniclus, A-Muk, Sylveon, Porygon-Z Doublade, among others. This could be a fun tournament.

Back