• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Titanium - Revenge Of HeatranT *Rebirth*

Years

• Titanium - Revenge Of HeatranT *Rebirth*

Details

Base: Pokemon Ruby (U)
    Percent done: 20%

News

UPDATE: 07th
    April:
    Titanium Is REBORNNN :D

Well, after two years of lying Idle, I thought it was time to bring this game back to life... Small changes have occurred, such as sound editing, but really the main bulk of the game needs to be done. I need a new team. If you're interested, a re branded NickelCross Team Thread should be appearing any time now.... Until then, just Pm me and I'll get back to you :) I dont mind your skill level, but aslong as you're willing to put some effort in, I could use you :)
    Also, Im trying to learn HEX for scripting, but any additional scripters are also VERY welcome :)

Screenshots
    Titanium - Revenge Of HeatranT *Rebirth*

Storyline

In the Autumnal Region Of Fahl, All Is peaceful.... or so it seems!
    You are a new trainer- after saving your soon to be partner pokemon from a lava flow, you continue on your journey through the region,facing the powerful 8 guardians of Fahl. As you continue on your journey, you find out that the regions calm
    facade is just a cover- as all is not well with Mt.Titan......
    Heatran-T has awakened and unlocked the potential of the
    Titanium Type!!

Features
    -New Titanium Type
    - New story
    - DP Style

Toolbars and Banners

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Here is a list of the jobs on this hack and how many positions left.

Mappers- EMPTY
    Scripters- EMPTY
    Spriters- EMPTY
    Beta Testers- EMPTY
    OW Spriters- EMPTY

If you want to help, see the NickelCross Team Discussion thread.

Years
  • Thats the point of the hack - its vibrant, and gameplay will represent this upbeat theme, im hoping it will be a joy to play :) keep in mind, im at an early stage at the moment, and itll take ALOT of modifying yet.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Thats the point of the hack - its vibrant, and gameplay will represent this upbeat theme, im hoping it will be a joy to play :) keep in mind, im at an early stage at the moment, and itll take ALOT of modifying yet.

It won't be a joy if it blinds you. Be careful.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    I could do that considering I search every nook and cranny and have plenty of time since I'm on break.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    Have you beta tested any other roms?
    I expect my beta testers to play the games inside out you know ^^

Yes I have. I don`t have a link to give available but I tested this hack called pokemon EarthGreen.

Yes I know Beta Testing isn`t a funny job its serius. I know how to find bugs.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    I've worked on a couple like Aquablaze and one my friend tried to make but as you can tell, they didn't make it far.
    No link :\

Omega Zero

Is back...
    Years
  • This hack looks good but the 3d Does NOT fit in very well with a 2D game it hurts my eyes :( and i advise putting the old pokecenter door back where it normally is for the animation

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Now now Vrai, lets not flame.
    And Its interesting to see you again... as I recall, you were here the first time around, correct?
    Awh, silly, I don't flame. :>

I only give constructive criticism. And, remind me again, what's fun if you get blinded by it? Sure, I get the jesture, but I was just trying to point out that it's definitely not okay to make things too bright, you know what I mean? It's not really in your best interest to go any brighter than the houses you have there already, because people wouldn't even be able to stand looking at the screens. :|

And I dunno, probably. I've been here a long time.

Edit: Also, your doors are hugiantomungosaurus. They look really awkward. :D

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I agree with Vrai because although you're trying to make it vibrant you should also match the palletes. It's once in a while that we get to see a ruby hack. I think this has potential.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    The looks good
    But the tiles that have been ripped look kinda
    out of place
    maybe you should get some custom D/P tiles
    it'll make it look a bit better
    But anyway keep this up
    i'm supporting you all the way!

School days again...
    Years
  • I suggest that don't use 3D tiles, they don't fit on a 2D game.
    I also suggest what Nintendork15 suggested to you.
    That's all... Hope it helps.

Back