• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

To all Moderators.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm sure he's just warning some of us.
    If any mods find MasterThePokemon's post
    offensive, I'll apologise for him.

"I'm extremely sorry."

MasterThePokeMon

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
    LOL. I was just saying because some Mods closed my topics or deleted them for no reason, but I don't know where they went! I was just giving some advice to Mods that just earned Moderation don't use your powers for badness.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    erm there's probably a reason why your topics have been closed. Either that one similar already exsists or that you've produced an unecessary, offensive or useless(spam) topic. I'm not saying that all of these or that many apply, but if your topic is either against the rules or a dupilcate of one that exsists it will be banned. i try to give an explaination if a topic has to be closed, and I know other mods do also. If a mod abuses their powers they will lose them, so if you feel there is actual abuse then it shou;d be reported, not made into a thread.

This topic will almost certianly be closed once the mods of this forum, super mods or Kairi spot it. It's a shame that you created something that could clearly start an argument. Such threads would be closed. I really do advise that you don't try to upset the mods. if you continue such behaviour you'll get a warning and then be banned if you continue to create threads that must be closed. We really don't like to lose members, and only suggest banning in extreme cases. Please don't let this happen with you. I'm sure you can be a great member. We are only here to guide and help keep the forums in the best possible way to aid your use of them :(

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Well, all mod always have a reason to do something.(right?)
    If your topic are offensive or it's spam-full so it should be closed.
    What's wrong with that?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    MasterThePokeMon said:
    Don't put your Mderation powers to use because you can, only do it when necasary!
    And here is a word of advice to you MasterThePokeMon. DO NOT TELL STAFF MEMBERS HOW TO DO THERE JOB. Got that?
    The one thing I hate more then spam is new members coming around telling Staff Members how to do there job. This is very very disrespectful to the staff members. We have been around here longer, we are the staff members around here, we know what to do. You are new here and mite not know how PC works. But the Mods have been around a lot longer and if they see a thread that they think needs to be closed then they do it. Don't matter who started the thread (member or staff member, I have closed threads that Admins has started I saw it fit to lock it and I locked it)

MasterThePokeMon said:
    LOL. I was just saying because some Mods closed my topics or deleted them for no reason, but I don't know where they went! I was just giving some advice to Mods that just earned Moderation don't use your powers for badness.
    If your threads was closed then guess what? They needed to be closed. We don't have Mods (like your thinking) that runs around locking threads that don't need to be closed. Our Mods is a lot better then that. And don't say "no reason" there is always a reason for a staff member to use there Mod powers.

And you are that member that was sending hate PMs to Yamichu about her sig and avatar. So I'm not going to take the advice of a member that broke the PC rules (you bashed a member and that is the rule you broke).
    Oh and you have another closed thread, I hope what I said up there was a good reason for you MasterThePokeMon to have another one of your threads closed.
    *Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back