• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

To All Our Little, Neglected Friends Out There...

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
  • Rattata gets tons of attention, by the way.
    Hell, F.E.A.R. is named after it.

Rattata L1 @ Focus Sash
    -- Endeavor
    -- Quick Attack

Then, other Pokemon stole the strategy from it.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2014
    Hey gymno, It's fine that you forgot nidorina and all, but that doesn't mean she's stupid. I happen to really like nidorina, she's in my top 50 to 70. So please watch what you say. I understand that's your opinion, but some things are better left unsaid, and inside your head(not my fault it rhymes)

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Any Pokémon that has a horrible stats or no sheer omnipotence have the chance of being cast away.

With that being said, I have to say that most of the Bug Pokémons are generally ignored.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • And some more candidates:
    Delcatty, Crawdaunt, and Gulpin.

Hey gymno, It's fine that you forgot nidorina and all, but that doesn't mean she's stupid. I happen to really like nidorina, she's in my top 50 to 70. So please watch what you say. I understand that's your opinion, but some things are better left unsaid, and inside your head(not my fault it rhymes)

It was a joke. You really need to take me less seriously.

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
  • 1st Gen: Umm I dunno, probably Scyther or Pinsir.
    2nd Gen: Definately Dunsparce or Shuckle
    3rd Gen: Feebas lol. I knew about Milotic but I couldn't find it's preevolution until someone told me.
    4th Gen: Finneon. Didn't know it existed until I beat the Elite Four =P.

DarthWaffles

IS A FIRIN' HIS LAZAR
    Years
  • Dunsparce, Spinda, Stantler, Quilfish, Luvdisc and Farfecth'd.

They need more love. Personally, Farfetch'd is one of my favourite Pokemon.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • I always forget about finneon. I'll see a picture of it, and be like, "It's... it's that one pokemon. You know. That one that I can't remember the name of."

I can remember the names of pretty much every other one, except for finneon, and it's evo... (or was it pre-evo?) that I... can't remember the name of.

Back