• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen to all shiny hunters

dark_mew

owner of a shiny machamp
    Years
    i need help when u r hunting shiny can u tell me in details (were,how long,and wat pokemon u use)to encounter a shiny pokemon.

Years
    To tell you the truth, there is no way to detail it that well. Some people can be looking for minutes while others can be looking for months and never run into one.

I mean, sure, you can get averages, but unless you get everyone in the world who plays pokemons average time and where they found them your best bet is to just look like everyone else.

Getting details from other people will not help you all that much as it varies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    There is no way to find one. They appear everywhere, no pokemon made them appear more frequently, and you cn spend seconds or years until one appears. Sorry :(

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
    Shark it. That's the only way you're to catch a shiny without aimlessly walking around, but catching shinies is much more complex than that.

GrayLuna

Years
    well if you are determined have the patients and don't care how long it takes you to get a Shiny you will eventually get one

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    Do the soft-resseting trick on guys you have to talk to to obtain/battle. Same time to get one, but easier process. I got Regigigas in a day and Rotom in a month (I tried every other day for about 30 minutes.)

Back