• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen To evolve or not to evolve. That is the question!

Evolve?

• Yes evolve! They will be strong but learn moves slower.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Dont evolve! Let them learn their moves first then evolve.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • I..I have no idea o.O

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters

-Jirachi-

Fossil Gym
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    I said i don't know because it's not always a case of keeping them at a certain evolution stage to learn moves sometimes you keep them at that evolution because you like their look and thats the case with me and my Haunter ^^

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    meh opinion ish don't let it evolve but actually it depends... It varies from Pokemon to Pokemon.. Actually there's no such thing as good or bad Pokemon.. If you're a good trainer.. You can even train a Butterfree to be the best Pokemon.. If you aren't a good trainer.. Even if you train a Mewtwo... you still can't win all the other weaker Pokemon... It all depends on how you train your Pokemon...

Crazy Frogitist

Its Only a PREVIEW
    Years
  • Fls4eva said:
    meh opinion ish don't let it evolve but actually it depends... It varies from Pokemon to Pokemon.. Actually there's no such thing as good or bad Pokemon.. If you're a good trainer.. You can even train a Butterfree to be the best Pokemon.. If you aren't a good trainer.. Even if you train a Mewtwo... you still can't win all the other weaker Pokemon... It all depends on how you train your Pokemon...

u not fully correct, just say dratini, it train with low lv pkmn and got very high evs that it doesn't mean it can defeat dragonite if that dragonite got low evs :( (when they r lv100)

Years
    • Age 42
    • Seen May 2, 2008
    Well, I think that, if you want a evoluted poke, than let it be! I let than evolve at the evolution level, naturly.
    But, as in case, I don't want let my sandshrew became sandslash... so, I don't give him this oportunity! hehehe!

BassX

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I dont know.i think it depends on the pokemon because some pokemon must evolve at certain levels to learn certain moves.also it might be good to evolve because some pokemon change elements and could learn stronger moves and some can learn their strongest moves earlier if not evolved at their level

Back