• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] TO FILL MY POKEDEX!! [COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Thx alot for the pichu and froslass, I still didn't have those 2 :D

oh i just choose something random and somewhat similar to what you're trading xD And Thanks for the trade ;) You were a lot of help again ^-^

Years
    i can help with most of those pokemon since i can catch most of them on my X, do you have female pokemon in unique ball? not necessarily appricorn or dream ball, shop ball is okay as long as they're unique. HA is a plus though.

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    i can help with most of those pokemon since i can catch most of them on my X, do you have female pokemon in unique ball? not necessarily appricorn or dream ball, shop ball is okay as long as they're unique. HA is a plus though.

I'm sorry, i kinda don't understand what you mean by a unique ball. I'm still a learning noob in the in-depth details of pokemon. :3c However, i do have a HA female Kecleon.

Years
    I'm sorry, i kinda don't understand what you mean by a unique ball. I'm still a learning noob in the in-depth details of pokemon. :3c However, i do have a HA female Kecleon.
    sorry for lack of explanation. what i mean by unique ball is that the balls which are not regular pokeball, superball, and hyper ball. balls like dive ball, nest ball, safari ball, repeat ball can be considered as unique balls. for example, female seedot in nest ball, or sluigma in dive ball, or something like that is the one i'm looking for for my shiny breeding project.

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    sorry for lack of explanation. what i mean by unique ball is that the balls which are not regular pokeball, superball, and hyper ball. balls like dive ball, nest ball, safari ball, repeat ball can be considered as unique balls. for example, female seedot in nest ball, or sluigma in dive ball, or something like that is the one i'm looking for for my shiny breeding project.

Oh okay i understand now, then lemme check my box for something unique. :)

Years
    I have a dwebble in a dive ball

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016

I have:

- Ariados in Nestball
    - Bunnelby in Timerball
    - Gourgeist in Repeatball (It is nicknamed cupcake tho since i got it from wondertrade)
    - Drapion in Duskball
    - Buneary in Loveball (this is nicknamed too)
    - Wigglytuff in Dreamball
    - Snover in Quickball
    - Lickitung in Quickball

All are female and all the red bolded ones in the list are the pokemons i'll have to breed one for myself before trading because i would still need to evolve them later on for my pokedex.

Years
    I have:

- Ariados in Nestball
    - Bunnelby in Timerball
    - Gourgeist in Repeatball (It is nicknamed cupcake tho since i got it from wondertrade)
    - Drapion in Duskball
    - Snover in Quickball
    - Lickitung in Quickball

All are female and all the red bolded ones in the list are the pokemons i'll have to breed one for myself before trading because i would still need to evolve them later on for my pokedex.
    cool, i'll catch them for you. i'll let you know which pokemon i can get from my X. still stuck with breeding Skitty 600 eggs and just found one shiny.

Years
    I have:

- Ariados in Nestball
    - Bunnelby in Timerball
    - Drapion in Duskball
    - Snover in Quickball
    - Lickitung in Quickball

That Buneary was mine :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back