• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] TO FILL MY POKEDEX!! [COMPLETED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    UPDATED.... I've added some of the pokemon i'm missing. Just a few more to go. Help a fellow trainer out :)

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    UPDATED...and just like the title says. Go to the first page to view the details :D

Years
  • TO FILL MY POKEDEX!! [COMPLETED]

POKEDEX COMPLETION

Hello, i'm on a journey to finishing my National Dex in Omega Ruby before the big game arrives (Pokemon Sun & Moon). I need help from anyone out there who is willing to help me complete my pokedex. If anyone needs help to fill their pokedex, i can help too if possible.

TO FILL MY POKEDEX!! [COMPLETED]

GEN 1

Spoiler:

GEN 2

Spoiler:

GEN 4

Spoiler:

GEN 5

Spoiler:

GEN 6
    Spoiler:
    --------------------------------------------------------
    I have completed my pokedex with all pokemons except legends. Of course, this doesn't mean that my pokedex is completed since i have to find all the legends. I know that the event legendary pokemons are extremely rare and trainers would just want to held on to their beloved Legends. I understand if anyone would feel this way so i would just like to register the legendary pokemons into my pokedex and will return them as soon as i got them. However, if you guys do have a spare or want something else in return, we can negotiate through PMs and stuff.

I'll list down the Legends i need to register for the pokedex and a different list that includes the Legends i want to keep for myself and is willing to trade my own.

Legends i need for registering:
    Spoiler:

Legends i really want for myself:
    Spoiler:

Plz do tell if you want anything else.

I already have evry legend so we can trade the ones you need to register and then trade them back, and I have a spare darkrai you van keep :)

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    I already have evry legend so we can trade the ones you need to register and then trade them back, and I have a spare darkrai you van keep :)

Wow, sure :D
    That would be a lot of help :)
    Can i really keep the Darkrai? :3 I'm online right now. We can trade :D

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016

I also have pokemons you would need for your pokedex that i can give you. You can keep them as i register the legends :)

Toby_Ryuzaki

Not the Best
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Thank you too :)
    I am getting closet to the 400 pokemons caught :/

I'm sorry again. I also forgot to mention Hoopa and Volcanion. Do u still have time for a trade register? Sorry for taking away your time. {XD}

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back