• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

To live forever.....

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'd pick the Olsen Twins. Why? Cus I hate them ^__^

It'd be funny to see them as old ladies tho.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    living forever would suck in my opinion... soooo it's really a question of who do i dislike the most? who do i want to be a useless corpse in endless agony because his/her tissues/organs stopped working decades ago? erm... maybe my spanish 3 teacher?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I can live with anybody. :\

[/big lie]

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Allstories said:
    George W. Bush

Then I would bury him in cement.
    Lmao, good idea, just live with some old person who'll die within a couple month. XD

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Yes. I would like the one I love to live forever. Why? It's a long story..

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    Well, to live forever is worse than to die. If you know you will eventually die, you live life to an extent, and will eventually have a sense of completion. The sense of completion gives you a goal to strive for, in order to deem your life worth living. If one was to live forever, it would be useless, as there would be nothing to strive for. But, that might just be my warped mind playing tricks on me. >_<

One person: Not really sure. I guess my mom.

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    I would not choose anyone because, I think nobody would want that.

Back