• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

To the Staff [Forum Conversion Related]

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    There are a couple reasons vB4 is horrible. First off, if the price were dropped a hell of a lot, that would make it a lot better, just because you don't get what you're paying for. Second, the ACP is the ugliest, most unintuitive thing I've ever seen, even the completely free software MyBB has a very stylish and simple to use ACP. Third, trying to code out a theme on vB4 is the worst thing like, ever. I mean, I guess I am extremely used to how amazingly easy MyBB is to theme, but still, there's no way they can be proud of that software.

Regardless of opinion, even the vB team knows they messed up with vB4, so they actually started work on vB5 like, a year or two ago, to try and hurry past vB4 as quickly as possible.

Years
    I really don't want PC to go to vB4, it's so hard to navigate!

vB3.8 (the server we have now) is easy to view and doesn't have any tiny text. I mean, just look what happened to Serebii when they became vB4, I barely post there anymore.

Totally agreed with ya, Ooka.

Back