• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

togakiss help

Arsibiyez

Volbeat. Beat. Beat. Vol. Vol.
    Years
    Togekiss @ Leftovers
    Trait: Serene Grace
    Timid Nature
    - Nasty Plot / Thunder Wave
    - Flamethrower
    - Aura Sphere
    - Air Slash

The only good way to use Togekiss would be to exploit use of Serene Grace and do a lot of Para-flinch haxing. But since Togekiss has its own sweeping potential, Nasty Plot would do much help here. The overall type coverage is pretty "meh" with this set, but that's just because Togekiss can't learn any Ice-type attacks. Shockwave is an option, along with Hidden Power [Ice]. I wish I could put Shadow Ball up there, but that limits your type coverage even more... :/

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Togekiss@leftovers
    Clam / Modest Nature
    Trait : Serence Grace
    252 HP / 240 DEF / 16 SP.DEF
    - Air Slash
    - Aura Sphere
    - Thunderwave
    - Roost / Wish / Softboiled

Flinch hax, it doesnt a speed Nature or Evs in Speed due to thunderwave.

Also Aura Sphere >>>> Flamethrower or Heatran and Tyranitar etc. say HI !!

Last edited:

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    Togekiss@leftovers
    Clam / Modest Nature
    Trait : Serence Grace
    252 HP / 240 DEF / 16 SP.DEF
    - Air Slash
    - Aura Sphere
    - Thunderwave
    - Roost / Wish / Softboiled

Flinch hax, it doesnt a speed Nature or Evs in Speed due to thunderwave.

Also Aura Sphere >>>> Flamethrower or Heatran and Tyranitar etc. say HI !!
    grr i wuz gonna say that... aww well i would definatly reccomend that set...

Arsibiyez

Volbeat. Beat. Beat. Vol. Vol.
    Years
    If this was a Shoddy team, HP [Ice] would work wonders. Then again, if it was just competitive, then para-flinch haxing would be the best thing to do. A sweeping set would be for novelty, and would include Nasty Plot. It's a good set thing to go for sweeping sometimes, because it's annoying when your opponents predict the standard para-flinch set on Togekiss, and send a special wall out with Synchronize like Umbreon, for example. Thunderwave -> Synchronize -> Togekiss is paralyzed -> enemy paralysis cured by Lum Berry / Rest.

Back