• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Togepi questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainer4life

Hardcore Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 28, 2010
    Im trying to evolve my togepi i know he evolves by happiness any sure fire ways to do that.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Massages, items like Protein,Carbos etc. and poffins in the right flavour for it's tastes

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Walk. A lot. That's what I did to have my Riolu evolve into Lucario. Got the egg. Went from Twinleaf to Eterna City. Explored the Old Chateau. Trained other Pokemon. Riolu got to about level 16 from Exp. Share. Traveled across all of Sinnoh. Finally evolved in probably less than an hour. Just get on your bike and go across the region. It's a little bit time consuming, but it's kind of fun. It's not that bad, really. Especially if you have that pedometer on your Poketch; then you can actually see your work. Haha. 256 steps is plus one happiness.

Giving vitamins (Protein, Calcium, etc.) also help if you have the money. If you're worried about EVs, then make sure you count them, y'know. Oh yeah, definitely get it a massage or two. And don't let it faint, so use the Exp. Share to get some levels if Togepi is low-leveled. Gaining levels also add happiness points.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    ^ What they said. Please use the Simple Questions and Answers thread next time.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back