• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

toile98's Event shop and friday event giveaway

what pokemon for the friday giveaway

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shaterpie

Gold Caterpie > Red Gyarados
    Years
    I don't wish to sound like a moron but am I right in thinking you give away rare pokemon for free every now and again? I'm slightly confused by this; it sounds too good to be true.

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    every day let me check the thread to see if I did one today already and everytime the thread goes 10 pages 5 people get a event of their choice

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    there hasn't been a daily givaway so I"ll do it now

The double pokemon giveaway

the person who posts in the next ? posts gets a 10aniv latios and thats not all you also get a 10aniv latias the two eon pokemon latios and latias but they are 10 anivversary

Shaterpie

Gold Caterpie > Red Gyarados
    Years
    Erm, I can't actually go on wi-fi tonight mate, I can go on when I get up tomorrow. I can't use this laptop you see as it simply won't work at all. I hope that's not a problem?

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    I"m back on and my sister and I just traded games (new super mario bros. and 2 dollars for diamond so now I have diamond and pearl but on my NEW diamond I started a new game so I don't have my diamond FC yet but I haven't even got to the first gym leader yet I"ll have more storage for my events and shinies which is good but keep on requesting trades I"ll be on, waiting for requests

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    kit-tsukasa:I have a hard time separating the darkrai's from each other,mainly beacause they're right next to each other so it may take a while to get the info on the germany alamos darkrai but the almia darkrai's date is Dec 1 08, the nature is jolly.
    The kyle riolu 's date is Nov 10 08 and its nature is Serious now for more.
    The yokohoma pikachu's date is Nov 13 08 and the nature is modest
    pokecenter eevee's date is Dec 6 08 and it has a lonely nature

the color(gender) of the channel jirachi is red(female)

and the natures of the jirachi and celebi are jirachi:40122 and celebi:00010

Hope this helps you

If you can get me the Germany Alamos and the Almia Darkrai, I'll trade you the two pokeparks for them.

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    yep I"m waiting for March 22 2009 and kit-tsukasa I have everything just meet me on wifi I'll be there in a sec

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    sure wats your FC

Announcment

pokepark

mew and Celebi

toile98's Event shop and friday event giveaway toile98's Event shop and friday event giveaway

Back