• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

toile98's Event shop and friday event giveaway

what pokemon for the friday giveaway

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Umm... I'm not sure on that, but mine has great IV's...

Anyway, if I win, can you PM me please toile98? Timezones and all that, I might be asleep, so I'll need reminding.

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    ok yeah its the Ivs of a pokemon that im looking at and how can you see pokemons Ivs

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Umm... I'm not sure on that, but mine has great IV's...

Anyway, if I win, can you PM me please toile98? Timezones and all that, I might be asleep, so I'll need reminding.
    HOW Great??!![Heh heh......] 28,25,19, 14, 7,2 None......?! I'm not here to fight but......... I just need a Latias but its ok i can get it another way if turtwigtoon wins but i have a Egg moved Cranidos it has the move Crunch as its egg move. No offense any one........ :( :nervous::\

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    An IV calculator. i checked by going on a Lv 100 Wi-Fi match with my Lv 1 Bagon, and I wrote the stats into an IV calculator. It told me the IV's, and I wrote them down.

Oh, and this great: 31/31/31/29/31/29.

Oh... Well, if I win, sinnohchampion, if I find a reliable cloner, I'll give you a clone.

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    ok thanks but anyone else wanna bid for the 10aniv eon pokemon this ones gonna be hard to beat Im looking for iv bred pokemon and events I dont have mostly now so keep on bidding

sanoj94:sorry just what are you gonna give me again

sinnphchapion:what do you mean by this might be the beggining of a new dawn

Last edited:

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    These Lati are rarer, and also, I don't really need my Bagon, so I thought I could trade it for something else.

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    if noone gets a bid better than the current one by tommorow the prize is theres im using the iv calculator now

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    what are you gonna give me for the darkrai? i just need to know

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    ok I dont need it but ill take it I'll be coming now

Back