• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tommeh Smiff's and Sparky4's Requests!

Draik

Hi.
Years
  • As usual, I'll critisize. I don't see anything wrong with Tommeh Stuff. But I have a suggestion for Starky4. Make them normal size, and make the frame smaller.

Silver Blaze

Dee's Husband!
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 17, 2006
    Ooo! The ones you done for my Queen of Spades look kick A$$! :D

Hmm I might aswell request one to be made then.Hows about these 2 pokemon mixed... Raichu & Mudkip ;) Yeah I know I make weird choices XD

Tommeh Smiff

Lazy Lounge Lizard
    Years
  • Silver Blade, of course, I will get to it right now! :D

Sykora, I thought so, It's just you said Tommeh, not Tommeh's so I got a bit confused :P

Silver Blade, here is; Muchu!

Last edited:

Silver Blaze

Dee's Husband!
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 17, 2006
    Tommeh Smiff said:
    Silver Blade, here is; Muchu!

Woah! That's so cool dude! Mudkip is my favorite starter to date! :18: ^_^

It looks really great! I'll find a place for it soon!Thanks :) I'll let you know if I require any more sprites for makin!

Tommeh Smiff

Lazy Lounge Lizard
    Years
  • Thanks for the comments! If you want to, change the name, otherwise I will keep calling him Mushu... :P

Man, I'm so bored, could somebody request something? :sleeping:

The Queen of Spades

Hunter of Shiny Eeveeloutions
    Years
  • Thanks, Starky, but, that's not what I was looking for! So sorry!!! =( I like the effort, though! =D Reminds me of one of the sprites I did!! Thanks, again! Tommeh, can you give it a shot? So i can see if either of you can get that real, harsh 'Witch Wolf' type thingie goin' on? Thanks!!!!!!

The Queen of Spades

Tommeh Smiff

Lazy Lounge Lizard
    Years
  • Yeah, I did about four trainers but they turned out ****... :(

*Sigh* Back to the drawing board...

EDIT: QOS; it might have to wait a while, I can't get the right trainer and I'm off to the beach now :P

Last edited:
    Back