• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tony and Bridget (Flame of Destiny)

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
Years
  • Hello, and this is my first card for my Pokemon game (Flame of Destiny). Tony is one of the Gym Leaders. Don't forget to leave comments.
    TonyandBridget.jpg

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • The last part about discarding is pointless, since you always discard trainers you use unless other command leads otherwise.

Other than that, I must know: why is the card so large and delta supporter blank?

The Pokédex data mechanic is very hard to implement, but I guess it is no problem, and I believe there are no wording flaws.

The smallest issues are fonts and placement. But that depends much on your faking art program.

Nice job.

Hardy Har Har

Oh dear, oh my...
    Years
  • The last part about discarding is pointless, since you always discard trainers you use unless other command leads otherwise.

Other than that, I must know: why is the card so large and delta supporter blank?

The Pokédex data mechanic is very hard to implement, but I guess it is no problem, and I believe there are no wording flaws.

The smallest issues are fonts and placement. But that depends much on your faking art program.

Nice job.
    I resized it to make it huge like the other cards at my computer. I didn't know what to put it in the delta supporter.

EDIT: Anyway I'm using MS Paint, so the font is hard to justify.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • It is pretty nice for Paint, but if you could redo it in a different and smaller blank it would be much better. And you should also provide illustration info.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
  • Lol, I remember that movie, our teacher had us watch it in fourth grade XD. Any who, I don't see what it has to do with pokemon though... (CAT Pokemon, what the...)

Back