• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Too Many New Evolutions?

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
    cant find a picture and cant remember the name but it's a humoniod flame creature

Years
    I like all the new pre/evolutions. I wish there were more...alot more. Some that really needed them didn't get them, like Shuckle, Dunsparce, Pinsir, and Kangaskhan, etc. Actually, I would've liked it if it were only pre/evolutions. I found most of the "new" pokemon to be disappointing.

I also like the alternate evolutions...though I would've liked more.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Well as long as the new evolutions are good enough for standard play I'm all for it. That means more pokes to play around with!

Years
    I like it, because I like strong Pokemon. :classic:

I mean, if you take a look at the stats of the evolutions of Electabuzz, Magmar, Rhydon and Porygon2, you see a few awfully strong Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2006
    I love them but the nosepass and tangela evos are so bad I cant believe it, the rest are cool tho imo

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    i don't know queen boo, i think the togetic evo is the best one so far. it's finally laid ground for a strong normal/flying type with a strategic, less powerhouse moveset.

[Phantom Upheaval]

I friggin need new avy and sig
    Years
    I'm kind of disappointed.
    Jynx should have got an evo as well, because Magmar and Electabuzz did.
    I always think of them as trio, but well.
    I like them.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    yeah, jynx definitely needed an evo. it has such a low defense and attack. but there are two problems with making a jynx evo:

-it already has such a high sp atk, sp df and speed. if it were to evolve, than it would become just more of an overused pokemon.

-it's first design, being black, was very controversial. having to improve it's design one more step is a challenge without causing some controversy with it's design.

i think it's only fair that it should get one, but then again i'm happy with my low defense jynx. if i want to raise pokemon real quickly, i just battle the biker dudes with high level weezings that know explosion, and switch them out with jynx XD.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2006
    well u know more evloving is better

well nice pics of pokemons from where u got em?

Last edited by a moderator:

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
    Well, the only new evolution I like is little Missy's one - making him into a little witch is just so cute, XD

Although I really prefer they boost his physicals to 80/80/80 instead of specials to 105. But then he'll be Glalie #2, so whatever...

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2007
    YES i think there are too many new evo. Some poke look really weird to me

Years
    He may have been running out of ideas. I like that there are more though. The only thing that I think there are too many of are legendaries.

羨望

のトレーナー
    Years
    I agree with clix,Come on 15 lengendaries in a generation is too much and waste
    of ultra balls.XD And i love all evolutions but not the evee ones they're unnecessary.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Be interesting if that did happen :D I wanted to see a fighting type eevee evolutiion...

However, I believe that many of the evolutions (mainly thier looks) suck. I most dislike Rhydon's evo. It is so unneccessary, and I dislike the looks.

I think i'll be sticking to training non-D/P pokemon at the beginning if possible when it does come out.

Matt11

Fanfic Beginner
    Years
    I don't mind what they look like.... I'll only use my favourites anyway so more pokemon to get their butts kicked...

I like some of them too :D

And no Eeveelution will ever be unnescessary~!!!

Back