• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toonami

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
It's sad when you're so bored that you just go around YouTube looking at random stuff. Strange enough I came across some old Toonami stuff and I was like "HOLY CRAP I REMEMBER THAT!". It feels like it's been ages since I watch Dragonball Z, Reboot, and other shows on Toonami... then again it has been ages. XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Sif Toonami. Try sitting up till 6am watching daytime re-runs, now that's awesome. :D

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Ty: I don't sit up until 5 am, I'm asleep by then. XD

Erica: Really? That's kind of strange but ok. XD

Nightmare:
reboot.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReBoot
See if that works. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Man, I remember ReBoot. That was an awesome show. And other shows came on Toonami. Like Sailor Moon, Dragonball Z, Tenchi Muyo, Gundam Wing...etc. Those were the good old days. Now it is only Naruto...

That is it. Man I wish we can go back to the year 2000.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
I remember Sailor Moon.... soooo long ago. XD
I also remember Tenchi Muyo (I plan on rewatching it), and Gundam Wing.... yea it's strange how much has changed.

And we don't just have Naruto... look at your avy, nad my avy. XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I remember Sailor moon too! O_o
Do you remember Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Awesome picture Chibi! Oh yeah now we got Bleach and Code Geass as well...I forgot. XD And we had Zatch Bell, Prince of Tennis, MAR, One Piece, and Bo-bo^7(whatever...). Yu Yu Hakusho, Hamtaro, and Outlaw Star came on Toonami one time too.

Man...we need more anime! Or bring back the classics! D:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I re-watched Sailor Moon S and SuperS recently. It brought me back how cool Sailor Moon was. It is still awesome til this day. I would love to see DBZ again.

Back