• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top 3 Gym's

shamin32

The Wanna be Champion
Years
  • Hey guys tell me in your opinion what your favourite top 3 gyms are through out all of Diamond , Pearl, PLat and SS HG

Mine are:

1. 7th gym in DPP because i love going in and out pushing the snowballs around till i get to the end

2. 2nd Gym in DPP because its fun finding helpers that aren't really hiding and watching the clock move

3. 5th Gym in SS and HG because if you make a wrong move off the end your back to the start

Tell Me yours

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Moving to General Pokémon Gaming where this belongs, seeing as it covers more than just the gyms of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

My top three favorite Gyms may have to be Violet City Gym, Mossdeep City Gym, and Vermillion City Gym (with Green as the Gym Leader).

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
  • i liked the 8th water gym in R/S/E it had a cool puzzle
    and the little girls who did a double battle team against you in R/S/E (7th gym)
    though my favorite has to be winry
    haha you cried and i hate your miltank

i hate the newer gyms though.

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Third Place: Fortree City
    Second Place: Sootopolis City
    First Place: Cinnabar Island [Original]

I presume we're going by actual Gym designs and not by the battle with the Gym Leader.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • Hmm... My favourite D/P/Pt/HG/SS Gyms would have to be;

1. HG/SS 8th Gym, Dragon.
    I love the rotating platform to travel across the lava on.

2. D/P/Pt 3rd (Varies between D/P and Pt) Gym, Ghost.
    FlashLights are fun. No doubt about it.

3. D/P/Pt 7th Gym, Ice.
    Despite being the second most annoying Gym, second only to Lt. Surges, there's something about it that you have to love.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • - Fuchsia Gym...particularly in GSCHGSS because of the numerous Janine cosplayers. :D
    - Viridian Gym...in RBYFRLGHGSS. Warp tiles are fun. :D
    - Mossdeep Gym. See above. :P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • 1. ...whatever gym in RSE that had the turnstile-type puzzles. :s I think it was the flying gym. Regardless, I always have fun with it.

2. Blaine's gym in RBY. Quizzes, yay. :'D I wish there were a minigame with just quizzical questions like this. Like the Pokémon Stadium 2 minigame. I love this stuff.

3. Fantina's gym in Diamond/Pearl. Math! ♥

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • These are from SS.

I like Violet City gym, Azalea and Goldenrod.

Even though Whitney is a pain in the ass with her Miltank, I like the gym, and her pink hair~~

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
  • My favourite gym was Mossdeep, cus it was novel to have the double battle gymleaders. Then it was Giovanni in Kanto, Cus I liked all the movey floor tiles. After that Wallace in Mauville becuase of the secret gate things. They were fun.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • I like most gyms, but my favorite have to be:

1. Maylene's Platinum gym. Sometimes I hate how slow the bags move, but I just get pleasure from knocking over a stack of tires. Dunno why.
    2. Candice's Gym. I can just picture myself plowing through a giant Snowball like that.
    3. Claire's Gym. It is awesome. That is all.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Hey guys tell me in your opinion what your favourite top 3 gyms are through out all of Diamond , Pearl, PLat and SS HG

Mine are:

1. 8th gym in DPP because i love going in and out pushing the snowballs around till i get to the end

2. 2nd Gym in DPP because its fun finding helpers that aren't really hiding and watching the clock move

3. 5th Gym in SS and HG because if you make a wrong move off the end your back to the start

Tell Me yours

huh?
    the 7TH gym is the one with the snowballs
    and the 5th gym in HG SS is a freaking waterfall, do you mean the 4th gym, or the 5th gym as it was in GSC?

Anyway mine are.....

1-Fantina's Gym in Platinum (3) (I love the flashlights, I actually play flashlight tag with the gym trainers when I am bored, lol)
    2-Koga's Gym (6) in FRLG, those invisible walls perplexed me :P
    3-Morty's Gym (4) in GSC, the graphics were bad, but I found it cool how I was sent back even though the floor was small, I was young at the time but I still enjoy it.

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
  • In no particular order...

-Ecruteak Gym (only in HG/SS; the awesome background made up for how annoying those invisible paths were)
    -Blackthorn Gym (In both G/S/C and HG/SS; however, I think I prefer the one in G/S/C more. It gave me more of a headache. Also, in case it wasn't obvious, I really like the over-the-top, impossible-in-real-life Gyms)
    -Violet Gym (both versions. HG/SS seemed more daunting, though, since the ride up the giant elevator really gave you a sense of that building's scale. Also, this Gym really suffers from the TARDIS effect)

In conclusion, HG/SS had the best Gym designs ever.

shamin32

The Wanna be Champion
    Years
  • huh?
    the 7TH gym is the one with the snowballs
    and the 5th gym in HG SS is a freaking waterfall, do you mean the 4th gym, or the 5th gym as it was in GSC?

Anyway mine are.....

1-Fantina's Gym in Platinum (3) (I love the flashlights, I actually play flashlight tag with the gym trainers when I am bored, lol)
    2-Koga's Gym (6) in FRLG, those invisible walls perplexed me :P
    3-Morty's Gym (4) in GSC, the graphics were bad, but I found it cool how I was sent back even though the floor was small, I was young at the time but I still enjoy it.

Thanks Just edited. ANd great choises

Back