• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top Ten Anime?

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    1 naruto
    2 bleach
    3 inuyasha
    4 fruits basket
    5 dnangel
    6 pokemon
    7 dragonball z
    8 dragonball
    9 moon phase
    10 full metal panic

Allen-kun

Banned
    Years
    1. D.Gray-Man
    2. Bleach
    3. Full Metal Alchemist
    4. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    5. Trinity Blood
    6. Gundam Seed/ Destiny
    7. Death Note
    8. Final Fantasy: Unlimited
    9. Naruto
    10. Black Cat

JirachiEX

Heh heh, moo!
    Years
    In no specific order:
    Naruto
    Bleach
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Pokemon
    Digimon
    Inuyasha
    Ranma 1/2
    One Piece (Funimation not 4Kids)
    Dragon Ball (All series)
    Yu-Gi-Oh (All series)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2007
    1. Bleach
    2. Cowboy Bebop
    3. wolf's rain
    4. Tenchi Muyo
    5.Vision of escaflowne
    6.Gundam Wing
    7. Hack sign
    8. Romeo x Juliet
    9. Pokemon
    10.Naruto

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i'll slap a few in my top 10 list why not? There are plenty of others that i'm not willing to mention because i'm lazy. These are really just a list of SOME of what i think are good anime

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Probably one of the most epic anime ever. This anime close to obliterated the competition for best 2007 anime, (yes, including Lucky Star), and deserves it. Character development is amazing, there are pieces of philosophy behind events, and the characters themselves are awesome. Screw realistic mecha, why not go for the overly powerful for absolutely no reason mecha?

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Kai) [When They Cry] - As Casty put it, 70% moe, 30% WTF. This set of series works on arcs rather than a full fledged storyline. Ok, so the first series is actually build up for the storyline that is revealed in the second series, Kai. The one filler arc they put in was still an awesome arc as well

Hidamari Sketch - This is one of my favorite Slice of Life series i know of. The art style is a great combination of real and anime-type images, there's also quite a bit of light humor.

Elfin Lied - Probably one of the most bloody non-yandere love dramas out there. If you can stand the first few minutes of the series, this series evolves into quite an awesome series

Cardcaptor Sakura - This is the series that got me into Japanese anime, so ya, it's pretty amazing, and a classic.

Shakugan no Shana - Drama + Love Comedy + Action what? The first series i'd seen at that point that would mix a Love drama like this with an Action series, with more emphasis on action, mind you. Shana's role and personality made me get stuck on the series almost right off the bat.

Fate/Stay Night - This has an interesting twist on pretty much all of history. It takes the Heroes of many of the legends that have appeared across the ages and pins them against each other. It starts off kinda slow, but once it set off, it's pretty amazing

Code Geass - It's like Death Note, except with Mecha XD Ya i can't explain it that well, you'll have to watch the first few episodes the get the jist of it

Just about anything Key - Key has a knack of taking a normal drama, then shoving it with a LOT of sadness. It's this style that's kinda kept me with Key. Their storytelling is quite good, and the transitions between for Clannad looks like it's mixing elements from multiple arcs, but that's just me.

Akagi - It you get the right subs (there's only one subber for this series anyways, Triad), this show is AMAZING. The Psycological factor is amazing. This revolves around Mah-Jong, NO not the American matching game, the actual Asian game. The basic rules are grasped in the first few episodes so you know what's going on, and Triad makes good interpretation of the rules to help tell you what's going on.

Back