• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Torchic Limited Edition SP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterThePokeMon

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
    My mom bought me these cheese stick things and there was a contest to win a Torchic Limited Edition Orange GBA SP. It said it was going on for 100 days and their will be a winner everyday until sometime in May. They said enter this code at this site so I did like nine times because I really want it. But, I checked to see who won, and there were only 7 people so far and its for 100 days and its been like 20 days, so I am guessing not alot of people would be entering. So I entered nine times yesterday and like 10 times today, I don't know if their is a limit per day, but I will post if I win, because I honestly think I have a chance for this. I will be waiting for it in my E-Mail.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    *scared by the triple post* MasterOfPokeMon dont triple post or double post people will eventually notice you topic or someone ight have already posted about this.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Please don?t *bump* your topic like this, be patient or it?ll be closed from all your triple posts. =\

MasterThePokeMon

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
    eck, if someone has to post, post about the torchic sp not my dp...this newbish behavior of mine is bringing back bad memories, and whoever is a mod can close this....if there are any mods...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ugh, fine. =\ *closed?* At least PM instead of super post?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back