• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Torchic was my first Pokemon ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-read-the-book

All-Around Fanatic
    Years
    ...and I'd really like to train the baby again. I don't have the Crown Tundra DLC, so getting one is somewhat impossible, outside of trading.
    Anyone up for helping me get back to my toll flaming kicking chicken? I'll trade a GMax Snorlax or Machamp for it!
    (On a side note, if the Torchic can be female, I would love that!)

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    ...and I'd really like to train the baby again. I don't have the Crown Tundra DLC, so getting one is somewhat impossible, outside of trading.
    Anyone up for helping me get back to my toll flaming kicking chicken? I'll trade a GMax Snorlax or Machamp for it!
    (On a side note, if the Torchic can be female, I would love that!)

Blaziken is one of my main Pokémon that I used in my Sword play-through and it has great IVs. I can easily breed a good female Torchic for you. I already have Snorlax and Machamp, so I don't really need anything for it. Any common Pokémon that you don't care for would do. I already completed my PokéDex too, so I'm good. Simply put, when you come back, just let me know when you're ready to trade. When you do, I would breed my Blaziken and I would let you know when your female Torchic is hatched and ready for trade. My Blaziken is female too, so if you want your Torchic to have any specific egg moves, just let me know as well.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    I'm ready if anyone else is.

Dang, I missed you. If you hit "Respond" in the bottom corner, I would get an alert. If not that, you can also send me a private message to talk to me directly. If you're on tomorrow, please contact me and tell me what you're looking for, such as an specific egg moves or whatnot. I can help you. It's best for us to get into contact when we're both on at the same time and communicating with each other beforehand.

I-read-the-book

All-Around Fanatic
    Years
    ah... *waves* Hi? Sorry about that-it looks like we're on very different timetables. I'll probably still be awake by the time you're on here in five hours, though, so that should be good! If you can, Low Kick, Night Slash, Crush Claw, or Reversal look like good options for my style-Whichever one is easier for you!

I-read-the-book

All-Around Fanatic
    Years
    Dang, I missed you. If you hit "Respond" in the bottom corner, I would get an alert. If not that, you can also send me a private message to talk to me directly. If you're on tomorrow, please contact me and tell me what you're looking for, such as an specific egg moves or whatnot. I can help you. It's best for us to get into contact when we're both on at the same time and communicating with each other beforehand.

*waves* Look up ^^

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    ah... *waves* Hi? Sorry about that-it looks like we're on very different timetables. I'll probably still be awake by the time you're on here in five hours, though, so that should be good! If you can, Low Kick, Night Slash, Crush Claw, or Reversal look like good options for my style-Whichever one is easier for you!

Alright, cool, no problem. I am hatching the eggs now. I'll let you know when I'm finished. It shouldn't be long!

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    *waves* Look up ^^

Alright, I'm all done! Sorry if that took a long time. I know that hatching female starters is difficult, but for some reason, hatching this female Torchic was very difficult. That's the main reason it took so long. Nonetheless, everything is good. I was able to get all the moves you wanted. In addition, I changed its Nature to Jolly to make it move faster, gave it some vitamins to max out its EVs, which make it stronger and faster when you start training it, and its EVs are really good since I bred it with my perfect IV Ditto. I also added a Gold Bottle Cap for you so you could max the remaining IVs when you get it to level 100. I am ready when you are. Would you like to set the trade code?

I-read-the-book

All-Around Fanatic
    Years
    Alright, I'm all done! Sorry if that took a long time. I know that hatching female starters is difficult, but for some reason, hatching this female Torchic was very difficult. That's the main reason it took so long. Nonetheless, everything is good. I was able to get all the moves you wanted. In addition, I changed its Nature to Jolly to make it move faster, gave it some vitamins to max out its EVs, which make it stronger and faster when you start training it, and its EVs are really good since I bred it with my perfect IV Ditto. I also added a Gold Bottle Cap for you so you could max the remaining IVs when you get it to level 100. I am ready when you are. Would you like to set the trade code?
    Sure thing! How about 2002 2014 !

Last edited:

I-read-the-book

All-Around Fanatic
    Years

I set it up!! 2002 2014! 😁

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!! Torchic is superb, you did an amazing job breeding her! I appreciate this a lot.

You're welcome! That kinda scared me for a second because your trainer name was different to what you said. I was about to say someone snuck in the code and stole your Torchic, but I'm glad everything went through! If you need anything else, just send me a direct message. I'm always happy to help. 😊

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back