• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TorchicBlaziken Productions, Inc.

Stop Messing Up My Files Porygon-Z!

The shadow of Mismagius
    Years

TorchicBlaziken Productions, Inc.

Introduction

I'm TorchicBlaziken. You may know me as the man who strives to complete an epic hack, the man who wrote "The Legend of Lavender", or simply "the Misdreavus guy." But someday, all of you will know me as the former two, not the latter. Since I can't create a hack alone, I'm gonna string together a bunch of experienced hackers who see my potential.

Application Form
    Code:
    Skills:
    Experience: (on a scale of 1 to 10)
    Proof of Work: [spoiler](should be included in a spoiler)[/spoiler]
    Contact Information:
    Current Team
    TorchicBlaziken: Leader; Plot Writer; Mapper level 2; Scripter level 1; Beta Tester
    (note: I consider myself a lv.2 mapper because I do cave corners/edges pretty well, and I've seen that other people can't do this very well, and I make transitions between different grass shades quite natural and not abrupt)
    bboykev: Mapper level 1; possibly a beta tester
    Hackimon12: Scripter
    Racer: Beta tester

Needed:
    1 Mapper
    2 Scripters
    1 Title Screen Editor
    2 Tile Maker/Inserters
    2 Spriters
    2 OW Spriters
    1 Beta Tester (I'll call them the Alphabet Team, because they test the beta of Alpha)
    Projects
    Pokemon Alpha

If you are a scripter/mapper/beta tester for Pokemon Alpha, and I have given you duties, then you may download the attachment below.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2009
    i would like to beta test...not sure i was supposed to fill in the contract thingy but i did anyway

Skills: Nothing Really maybe Nooby mapper, but im applying for beta testing
    Experience: 4-5ish/10
    Proof of Work: None...
    Contact Information:Don't like giving MSN, if you really need it PM me yours or lemme know and ill send you mine...

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Skills:Mapping/Basic Ow and non Ow Spriting/Beta Tester..
    Experience: Mapping 3/10 Ow and Sprite 1/10
    Proof of Work: (Will Add in A bit)Contact Information:Via Pm

Side Note: Sorry couldn't help myself i downloaded the thing.. it freezes when you talk to the pokemon at home.. and when you enter the lab.. again sorry

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Again, I'm not part of the team, but I suggest you forward the patch to your team, that way, the community can't download your hack early. Don't worry, I didn't download it. ;)

Back