• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tori's Trading Terrace Reborn!

jonjon10

I want Event Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    Thank you so very much for the pichu and the eigikan arceus tori. I would like one more different arceus and pichu, if they are the same that would be fine but it would be nice to have different ones. I will be willing to trade for them so I'll bring some of my best ones.

Thank You so very much for the eigikan arceus and the pichu. You are an awesome trader. I'd rate your shop 5 stars! I'll recommend you to everyone I know. I would like one more eigikan arceus and colored pichu. I'll trade you good ones for them. And I'd also like a world championship09 weavile and a pktopia pikachu. I'll trade for those also. But can you bring all of those and meet me at 3:30-4:00? That would be great!! You are the best!!

Sincerely,
    John

Last edited:

Pokepapi

Some guy :]
    Years
    umm can you check my thread to see if you'd like trade anything for the shiny charmander or darkrai ty

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    umm can you check my thread to see if you'd like trade anything for the shiny charmander or darkrai ty

i am quite interested in your Lax smoochum lvl 35 and Bashful slowpoke lvl 11
    but if you can breed either as a male, i can send both for just them including a master ball/ sacred ash

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    alright, but due to unforeseen circumstances, i may not be on. But i will be Certainly on on saturday. :) which ever is better.

Pokepapi

Years
    Lets make it saturday andalright i got the lvl 1 bashful slowpoke male :] freshly hatched idk if you can make smoochum a guy though if i cant then will you accept it as a lvl 1 lax female smoochum?

Last edited:

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    Lets make it saturday andalright i got the lvl 1 bashful slowpoke male :] freshly hatched idk if you can make smoochum a guy though if i cant then will you accept it as a lvl lax female smoochum?

yep, that's perfectly fine

filler filler

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    Bump Bump BUMp BUmp BUmp BUmmpnasgzhahshshshshshsshshshshhdbas,jkgbvfdjkasdblfjkbgsdbfkhsbfjdb.

Pokepapi

Years
    Hey do you think You can trade arceus instead for shiny charmander i will do 3 for 2 if you want Smoochum,Slowpoke. and Your pick here________

jonjon10

I want Event Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2009
    Dear Pokemon Collector,
    I would like to trade for a movie 8 arceus flying pikachu. I have a TRU Shamin Lv. 100, gamestop deoxys, shiny totodile, shiny blaziken, shiny venusaur, shiny movie shaymin, shiny cressilia EVD, shiny lugia, movie regigigas, shiny mystery mew, and a shiny latios/Latais avalible for trade. And do you have a movie arceus because I WILL trade you a shiny EVD cressilia for it. My friendcode is 0474 5565 9188
    I have:
    shiny movie shaymin EVD lv 100 adamant
    shiny cressilia EVD Naughty
    shiny lugia UT lv 70 Lonely
    shiny mystery mew lv 10 Timid
    shiny latios lv 40 UT bold
    shiny Latais lv 40 UT modest
    gamestop deoxys lv 72 lonely
    modest Fanclub jirachi naive
    10th anniv celibi naive
    10th anniv rakou lonely

Please respond with your name and friendcode, and tell me what you want.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    NEW UT Serious lvl 1 Shiny Beldum
    Stats: 11/6/6/5/6/5
    Attacks: Take Down
    HP: Electric

i can offer a scyther with 27/21/17/14/15/20 as IV

Back