• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Tornadus and Thundurus for Japan!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    To tie in with the airing of the special Tornadus and Thundurus episodes within the anime, a new WiFi event has been announced for Japan. This event will provide you with the legendary Pokémon that was not found in your game. If you're playing Black, you will receive the legendary Pokémon Thundurus while if you're playing White, you'll get the legendary Pokémon Tornadus. With these, and the ones from your game, you can unlock the Pokémon Landorus. This event runs from December 16th 2011 to January 10th 2012 so be sure to get it while you can.

- Serebii

To the non-Japanese players, would you want this event? Do you see all of us getting this event eventually? etc, ya'll know the drill when it comes to discussion of these things!

And Japanese players, are you going to get this event?

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • I wish we were getting this event. America may get it when the anime episode airs over there but I doubt Australia will. I have both versions but only one DS, so I cannot trade over the version exclusives. Maybe they will through us a bone and give Australia an event.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
  • Japan gets everything... I'm starting to get bit jelly.

Seriously? Do you REALLY need the missing Kami of your game? I can give it to you! That's what Trade Forums and GTS Negotiations exist for. We don't need those kind of "events", we need serious stuff. Where's Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect? Where's Unova guys with their Dream World abilities? Come on, be real.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Would you want this event? Do you see all of us getting this event eventually?

Eh... I don't really care. I have both versions and I can use my sister's DS when I need to trade between 'em, so it makes little difference to me. I'd still get the event for the sake of getting one more Tornadus/Thundurus though. We'll probably get this event, but if we don't, whatever.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd probably get this event if I had Wi-Fi because there are times when I can't be bothered to trade from one version to another.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • To the non-Japanese players, would you want this event?
    Even though I got the three genies, I would love to see this as an event for people that couldn't get the other legendary because I am sick of my friends complaining about this

Do you see all of us getting this event eventually?
    Yes, its only fair, why give it to Japan and not any other country?

:t354:TG

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • I my and most of us traders want this Event because as long as they're not roaming the Unova region they will be a lot easier to RNG.

Years
  • i wouldn't mind getting this event, it'd help me with my pokedex since i'm not having any luck on the trading section here.

Back