• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Total Drama Island Redux [Sign up now!] [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patjuh09

Total Drama Island Redux!
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013

It's a brand new season with brand new contestants!

1. Introduction
    2. Story
    3. Contestants
    4. Sign up now!

1. Introduction

Hello, my name is Patjuh09. I don't think any of you know me although i've been a member of this forum for a few years now. This is probably because i have never been a frequent poster, up untill now I guess. I am a great fan of the Total Drama series and I have recently written a few stories about the characters. But now, I really want to start all over with a whole new cast, but, with the same island and the same setting. I'm full of inspiration, but I really want to keep this story close to the members, so I decided that you guys get to make up a huge part of this story: The contestants themselves.

2. Story

We're going back to the island! 20 brand new contestants are going to fight over a huge price: One million dollars! In a series of difficult challenges, the contestants need to vote each other off, with in the end only one contestant remaining. This contestant will be the winner of Total Drama Island Redux! Who will be the winner? Who will survive? Who will cry? You'll see it on Total Drama Island Redux!

3. Contestants

Name: Oliver
    Looks: Green jeans, grey shoes, red shirt with grey accents, brown eyes, brown hair with a tuft, pretty muscled.
    Biography: Oliver is a very sportive guy. The only problem is: he's not very good at them. He tries to impress girls all the time but he fails everytime he tries to seduce them with his athletic skills. His favorite word to use: oh man... He wants to win this very badly, but he hates cheating, so he's planning to play this fair. Great chance he won't win this, he has never won anything in his entire life.
    Good sides: Hates cheating, nice to everyone, never gives up
    Bad sides: Not very athletic although he thinks he is, goofy

4. Sign up now!

So you really want your character to be a part of the cast? Sign him/her up now! The idea is that you use the same form I did for Oliver, although you do not have to put up a picture, I'll make it, so all the contestants will be made in the same style. That's why you have to describe as precisely how the character will look like (I di not describe Oliver very precisely because I had already made him). It's also possible to sign up more than one character. It depends on how many subscriptions I get, but it may be possible that not all of the characters will actually be chosen to participate. Also, try to describe the contestant's personality as precise as possible. Good luck!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    This would work better in the Roleplay section, located here. Since you're looking for people to sign up and be a part of your story, that's the place you would go for that. FF&W is for stories.

If you have any questions, PM either the moderators of this section, or Skymin (moderator of RP Corner). I'll close your thread because I can't move it as it doesn't fit the standards of RP Corner.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back