• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Total Pokemon Island! ( Parody of Total Drama Island )

Years
  • In this, I will assign a challenge, each involving a pokemon. last one to complete that challenge LOSES and is eliminated! The person who wins gets bragging rights or something. At say, 8 people I will give the first challenge! Also, I do not own Total Drama Island if you have to do that for copy right reasons. If you would like to be a contestant, just say/pm me. I will do a Total Drama like intro with quotations and stuff, but then to the challenges!

Last edited:

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • Umm, if you could explain the premise of the game a little better it might help gather a couple of participants, Personally I have never heard of Total Drama Island so that means nothing to me.

Explain better please......

Years
  • Total Drama is an animated Reality Show. It has contestants and the team that does the worst at the end of the episode gets voted off. Also, since I'm saying this anyways, for the challenges, I may say something like find the funniest pokemon meme. The top say 4 out of 8 players stay in. The other 4 are voted off by fellow players. If you have any other questions just ask or pm me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I like Total Drama Island. So 8 people sign up, then you assign challenges to two teams of 4? If so then I will sign up as electivire!

Back