• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Totally new pokemon player!

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2012
    After may years of snobbing the pokemon series I finally let my guard down and bought Pokemon White for my 3ds...

Man this game is awesome! I've only played it for 3 days and am totally flabbergasted by the ammount of content... team building, all those stats, which pokemons to use, wifi battles and trades... and all of it is super fun and addicting! I should have let my guard down a long time ago haha :)

Anyway, still a total noob but just saying hello to the community. Your forums seem helpful and friendly so I am sure you guys will see a lot of me in the Black/White forums in the following weeks.

Z

Years
    Hey Zulim!

I am Hikari10, but you can call me by a few nicknames like Hikari-chan or just Hikari.

So, how are you enjoying White? I love playing Black right now, you might find a new friend with me.

Man, 5th Gen is cool as bro...

Well, the Black and White forum is where you should go! One of PC's greatest mods ever is one half of the modding duo there. She is COOL.

So, what's your fave Pokemon? For me, my beloved Oshawott!

I'm a regular over in that section although I hang out in the Trivia sections too.

If you get lost, talk to someone with a bold name. Since you love Black and White, Kaori and Requility are the ones you should talk to especially. (Requility aka Nica is on nearly almost as long as I am!)

- Hikari10, Unova Trainer

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Zulim, welcome to the place where Pokemon is the main topic of chat, PokeCommunity.

How are you liking Pokemon? I juts figured out how to go Wi-Fi yesterday. It's like so n00bish.

If you ever wanna chat with me, please leave a VM at my page.

Have fun with Pokemon & at PC.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
    Hello Zulim, welcome to PC!
    Also, welcome to Pokemon in general
    I hope you enjoy it here as much as i do ;D
    Oh and btw pokemon is a LOT more than team building and other stuff, but since you are very new, you shouldn't try to learn a lot about and just enjoy it :) some examples of the confusing stuff is stuff like EV Training and RNG Abuse, and if your ever willing to learn you can be sure to ask me :)

I'll see you around, Until Next Time.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2012
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes1

Hikari-chan: Yes I really love the White version! My favorite pokemon so far is my lovely Tepig named Firhog. Second closest is that lightning zebra pokemon :) Stay in touch we could exchange on wifi or something although I must admit I am still confused with all the pannels and what so haha :P

Midnight Shine: Thanks for the welcome and I'll sure keep in touch :)

Ninjagon: Yeah I tend to look at stats on the net for many games and normally it ruins the experience for me haha. This time I immediately stopped and will try to stay in the dark a little and the experience will be more fun :) Heck I did not even look at the pokemon list, more suprises for me ;)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh luckily I saw this, right? ;) I'd be the one she talked about in Hikari's post. XD; But yes, welcome! I'm glad you'll be hanging out in Black and White, it definitely needs activity and fresh blood. Feel free to jump in there at any time and make discussion threads as long as they haven't been made in the last month. We also have weekly polls over there and other fun things from time to time, as well as emblems, events, fun, EVERYTHING! So yes, you'll definitely want to hang out in Black and White for the rest of your life.

Team building and things like that are pretty fun actually! n_n If you want you can eventually make a thread within in-game team help (in Competitive Battling Center) and ask people to help you out with your teams if you wanna go competitive or something along those lines. It may seem hard but it's definitely worth your while, so yeah! Have fun around here either way. :)

Back