• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

totashi777 sighing on for the first time

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2021
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNINNNNNG EVERYBODY! i am tobi totashi i made an account because i enjoy playing pokemon rom hacks so if you need ideas or a beta tester im your guy

Years
    Hey welcome to PC!!!
    Hope you enjoy your stay here and make sure you look on the Roms and Emulations area!
    It is awesome here and I know you will love it if you have any questions direct them to the Moderators (They are EVERYWHERE)

Years
    Hey there! Welcome to PC!

If you enjoy hacking, you came to the right place. Check out PC's large Emulation section of the site. There, you can find all the tools and resources you need for hacking, as well as useful tutorials for if you need help with doing something you dont know how to do. It's a really popular section of the site. You can even post your own hack and get creative feedback on it! Or, you can even join a hacking project and work on a game with other members! I think you'll enjoy it there, and you will find a ton of cool hacks to play made by our own creative members. n_n

If you need anything, just ask! Enjoy yourself!

Dr. Koga

Red wishes he was me...
    Years
    Hi Tobi! Nice to meet you, I'm Dr. Koga and welcome to Pokecommunity! :) So it seems like everyone is pointing you to the right place (Emulation/ROM Hacking). If you ever want to talk feel free to PM or VM me. ^^ If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask the moderators (they have bold usernames).

Don't be a stranger and I hope to see you around!

- Dr. Koga ;)

Years
    Hey there Toby, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's nice to meet you! {:3}

Yeah, you might want to check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking section here, as that seems to be your main interest for joining us.. though feel free to tell us more about yourself and browse around the rest of the PokéCommunity, because we have much more here than just ROM hacking! (:

As a reminder, please be sure to look at our rules here so that you can stay out of trouble.. the last thing we want to see is new members getting infractions just by not looking at the rules and following them :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Toby! You are more than welcome to leave me a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

Back