• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Toughest Gym/E4?

Person Number 3

Unrecognized as of now.
Years
  • I've never had a big problem with the gyms, but I'll say it was Fantina. The first time I played it took me several tries, as my only good Pokemon was my Infernape, who had 1/4 moves that could hit her. >.> As for E4, the water/ground one. Infernape, remember?

Jmanski141

i herd u leik mudkipz
    Years
  • all kinda easy for me... then again i had most of the types and scrapped my starter, the stupid penguin wouldn't level!!

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Toughest gym was Fantina's Mismagius. My team had low Sp. Def. so it mopped the floor with me.
    Toughest E4 would be Cynthia no doubt(in diamond, havent fought her in platinum yet). My Froslass was forced to go one on one with her Garchomp, somehow those to were the last on our teams every time, and I got lucky the last time(dragon rush missed and I OHKO'd her with blizzard).

Years
  • Gym: Roark
    All I had was a Chimchar, a Larvitar, and a Bulbasaur (neither of which listened to me)
    E4: Lucian
    Alakazam....murdered me. Then Tyranitar survived a hit and crunched him to death =P

The Red Chain

Toughest Gym was most definitely Volkner.
    Not because he has the highest level Pokemon out of all the Gym Leaders, it's because his Luxray was a beast.

Luxray with Dark, Ice, Fire, and Electric moves can be quite deadly.. especially since they were all physical. D:
    [Crunch, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder fang]

None of the Elite Four were a problem for me.

Back