• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toughest Totem Pokemon

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Now I'm starting to think another Totem Pokemon would've probably be better off than Kommo-o as the final one. I'm thinking maybe Drampa for Moon and Tortunator for Sun. That would make for some interesting Totem matches, perhaps.

Both them are great choices since they can't be taken one with fairy-type with one-shoot and have less weakness issues as a totem.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I know!! Imagine how much more fun and challenging the last Totem Battle would be. :o And the Pokemon they would summon. @__@

Counter ally pokemon wise and stats boosting with helping hand wise o:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Mimikyu. Its typing makes it weak to only one typing, a type that is also weak to itself, meaning that Mimikyu has no problems killing other Ghost types. Its also got other Ghosts for backup, meaning that it could easily dunk your Ghost even harder. The other Totem Pokemon went down pretty easily, but this one was strong and it had some decent defenses.

Years
    Mimikyu. Its typing makes it weak to only one typing, a type that is also weak to itself, meaning that Mimikyu has no problems killing other Ghost types. Its also got other Ghosts for backup, meaning that it could easily dunk your Ghost even harder. The other Totem Pokemon went down pretty easily, but this one was strong and it had some decent defenses.

Mimikyu is also weak to Steel, and while you do get the Steelium Z alongside the Electrium Z after clearing Sophocles' trial, the issue is not a lot of the Pokemon obtainable by the time you do this trial even learn Steel moves in the first place.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Mimikyu is also weak to Steel, and while you do get the Steelium Z alongside the Electrium Z after clearing Sophocles' trial, the issue is not a lot of the Pokemon obtainable by the time you do this trial even learn Steel moves in the first place.

Oh dear, I forgot that it was weak to Steel, too...lol. I dropped my Magnemite for a Charjabug, so...there goes one of my true Mimikyu counters, lol.

Back