• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Tournaments Update!

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    In the New TCGO you can play tournaments and the tournaments keys are replaced with tournament tickets. :)
    Thats it for now!
    There is an other alpha test for 1 hr come on!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    hey man, i've got a question. I got a tournament ticket yesterday from daily login, but I didn't notice it. I noticed it the next day, but I can't seem to have a way to enter in a tournament. Do you know how?

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    hey man, i've got a question. I got a tournament ticket yesterday from daily login, but I didn't notice it. I noticed it the next day, but I can't seem to have a way to enter in a tournament. Do you know how?
    You Cannot go in to tournaments anymore. I said in my post it was a Alpha Test. I was a Alpha Tester.
    There might be a Beta Test coming. Who Knows? Lets sit back and wait and see.
    Oh and about the tickets, its proof that tournaments are here, but they aren't just ready yet.

Back