• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ToWriteLove's Trades~

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
  • Added a shiny pikachu and two celebis. All were obtained by me. Will probably end up keeping one celebi, either is UFT though so don't worry about that.

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • UAE
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    yea its 100% legit ( I dont trade or accept hacked pokemons )

here is the darkrai : Darkrai [Nickname Epiales] Lv. 67
    Quiet Nature
    16/12/21/26/13/7
    [HP80][ATK0][DEF40][SP.ATK230][SP.DEF40][SPD120]
    OT/PALEMRO ID/35969

if you are intersted I need celebi lax nature in return

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • I will probably have to pass. I would prefer getting something I know I am going to hang on to with the celebis rather than something I may end up trading. Sorry and hope you understand.

Years
  • regarding your CMT im interested in this:

Shiny Magcargo (m)
    lvl. 66 OT:Rand
    Naïve Nature
    Stone Edge/Flamethrower/Earth Power/Body Slam

BLACK LIST:

Dark sandslash- traded me a hacked empoleon for my shiny gyarados

healso scammed me said his diglett are flawless and trade for my flawless infernape but his diglett is not a flawless...;(

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    hi! do you still have Jirachi? would you be willing to trade for U.T win2011 event Entei? (sorry if this is to direct. I'm new to this and I'm not entirely certain of proper forum etiquette) I also have a lvl.100 groudon, but I can't guarantee that it's legit, since I got it on the G.T.S...

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • Update: the shiny victreebel and magcargo evs are now untouched

UPDATE: Jolteon* added to White List. Still looking for those EV'd Trained Pokemon in wnat section.

Last edited:
    Back