• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ToWriteLove's Trades~

Years
  • Hey, I was looking and if you could find anything else in my trade thread for this that would be awesome.

Gengar Lvl.50
    Dex No: #092-#094
    Nature: Timid / Ability: Levitate
    IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30 HP: Fire 70
    EVs: 6 Def / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 SpE
    Moves: DestinyBond / Curse / Mean Look / Shadow Ball
    Available as Gastly lvl.1
    OT: AnZLorD / ID: 32685

i take this

Heatran
    Lvl 50 OT:Rand
    Bold Nature
    Metal Sounds/Crunch/Scary Face/Lava Plume

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • UPDATE:

Will soon be able to offer a species available to catch in Pokemon White. If looking for a certain species that is catchable in White, ask me.

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
  • Can you CMT for these:
    Celebi
    lvl 50 OT: WIN2011
    Lax Nature
    Leaf Storm/Recover/Nasty Plot/Healing Wish

Celebi
    lvl 50 OT: WIN2011
    Relaxed Nature
    Leaf Storm/Recover/Nasty Plot/Healing Wish

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
    Years
  • that's a pretty small wants list. i'm still a noob to high level trading, but i've got a few shinies. a ghastly, a glaceon, a shiny event pichu, and a shiny ev'd metagross which i won't give up easily

Snorelacks

Does anyone have a Vanilluxe with Defense/Sp. Defense EVs/IVs? I'll give whoever will trade me one a Balanced-Natured Zorua holding Masterball/Leftovers/Choice Specs/Type-Boosting items. PM me if you have a Vanilluxe. If you don't want that Zorua, PM me and we'll work something out. I have legendaries and a few shinies.

Last edited:

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
    Years
  • UPDATE:

I now have access to all 5th Gen Pokemon excluding Tornadus, Reshiram, and obvious unreleased. Look under the White section in first post.

Back