• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Toxic* Poison Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Welcome aboard Makbets

New Discussion Question:
    What do you think about the 5th gen Poison Types?
    I personally like and dislike this design
    I would like to read its Dex entry , but I cant find it anywhere. I like Pendoraa (spelling?)
    and am willing to give this one
    a try as it looks.....unique.
    I like the mushroom! it looks MUCH better than that mutant crystal thingy... & since Grimer & Muk came from sludge somehow, wouldn't it make sense for garbage bags to come to life in the same way? & Pendoraa does look awesome!

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I used the same logic when I first saw Yabakuron (Garbage bag guy)
    Has anyone noticed the insanely high evolution levels in B/W?

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    there has always been a few that were high but you caught them high. E.G Grimer.
    but most B/W evos are high and you catch the pokemon low,and with there are no Pokemon from other region so its all new ground kinda Daunting.
    anyway.... New Topic
    What is your Poison Pokemon Dream Team

Obelisk

Toad Sage
    Years
    Welcome aboard Makbets

New Discussion Question:
    What do you think about the 5th gen Poison Types?
    I personally like and dislike this design
    I would like to read its Dex entry , but I cant find it anywhere. I like Pendoraa (spelling?)
    and am willing to give this one
    a try as it looks.....unique.
    5th Gen Poisons aren't to bad but compared to other generations not as good.

The Mushroom isn't too bad, I do like the expression on his face XD but not a fan of his pokeball hands. Pendora is awesome and one of the coolest bug and Poison types. The garbage bag thing is alright not to bad.
    there has always been a few that were high but you caught them high. E.G Grimer.
    but most B/W evos are high and you catch the pokemon low,and with there are no Pokemon from other region so its all new ground kinda Daunting.
    anyway.... New Topic
    What is your Poison Pokemon Dream Team
    Dream team would be

Toxicroak
    Drapion
    Crobat
    Tentacruel
    Ariados
    Venusaur

Didn't pay attention much to how they would in battle, just picked my favorites XD

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    May Miss Doronjo join? =)
    Like heck; I believe the poison types are underrated. :<

What is your favorite Poison Type- Nidoqueen cause its spunky unlike its brother. :3 And it has breasts as well but I'm not going all perv now. D:

Seviper and Arbork is pretty kewl too because they are both snakes. :3 *In B4 Snakes on Plane reference*

What is your favorite Poison Move- Poision Tail, and Sludge Bomb...I was gonna say Toxic Spikes but when I use it, it always gets sucked up by like a Roserade or something. :3

What is you favorite Shiny Poison type- Roserade. ^.^ It always looks lovely~

Which generation has the Best poison pokemon- Kanto's region; cause Oldies are the goldies~

What was the first Poison type you caught- Venonat; cause I liked it more than Venomoth and raised it to Lv 54. before finally letting it evolve.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Welcome Aboard Miss Doronjo would you like a partner Pokemon?

also My dream team
    Nidoking
    Tentacruel
    Seviper
    Arbok
    Skuntank
    Roserade

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    I know... O.o
    Kinda ruins Dragonite's and Tyranitar's exclusiveness!
    Not to mention that they are WAY TOO HIGH! It doesn't make any sence...
    I figured it made sense due to having better overall pokemon in the region.
    (Pendoraa has much better stats than Beedrill, the Dark/Dragon has no stat rating lower than 90, while other non-legendary dragons do, Etc.)

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    @Stoney yes some of their stats are higher than usual but theres this:
    Pendoraa -Hp-60/Att-90/Def-89/Sp.A-55/Sp.D-69/Spe-112=475
    Ninjask - Hp-61/Att-90/Def-45/Sp.A-50/Sp.D-50/Spe-160=456
    Roughly 20 point difference from a 2 tier evo line to a 3 tier evo line a pokemon that evolves at level 20 V.S a Pokemon that evolves at level 22 and again at 30
    Another example
    Lamprah Hp-60/Att-40/Def-60/Sp.A-95/Sp.D-60/Spe-55 you get this pokemon when it evolves from Hitomoshi at Level 41....So some of them do not have superior stats.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    My Poison Mon- team goes like this:

Nidoqueen / Gengar / Tentacruel / Weezing / Stunktank / Crobat

Yeah. ^.^

Sometimes I'll allowed to use stuff like skarmory or blissey to take tyrantiar and alakazam hits~

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I find that skuntank is a good Alakazam deterrent and when you think it is about to use focus blast switch in Gengar to negate it one shadow ball should take down your average Alakazam or at least in my experiences.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    @Stoney yes some of their stats are higher than usual but theres this:
    Pendoraa -Hp-60/Att-90/Def-89/Sp.A-55/Sp.D-69/Spe-112=475
    Ninjask - Hp-61/Att-90/Def-45/Sp.A-50/Sp.D-50/Spe-160=456
    Roughly 20 point difference from a 2 tier evo line to a 3 tier evo line a pokemon that evolves at level 20 V.S a Pokemon that evolves at level 22 and again at 30
    Another example
    Lamprah Hp-60/Att-40/Def-60/Sp.A-95/Sp.D-60/Spe-55 you get this pokemon when it evolves from Hitomoshi at Level 41....So some of them do not have superior stats.
    Well, I was trying to macth them to their counter parts from other gens...
    (I think Pendoraa is supposed to be the 5th gen Beedrill...)
    & If I'm right, Lamprah evolves again with a dusk stone (at any level!) into a chandlier that has 145 Sp.atk(!) & have other good stats. (nowhere near as high as the Sp.atk, but still good...)

Years

Name: Chord
    Favorite Poison Pokemon: Beedrill
    Why Its Your Favorite: Bees are awesome animals, it angers me how Beedrill has shown NO development over the Gens. Gen V didn't even change it's level up moveset
    Partner-Beedrill

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    ^Point taken but still level 41 is high and I have no idea how soon a dusk stone is obtainable plus that would make it somewhat of an alakazam counterpart who evolves from a trade so harder to obtain for some. but one difference is Abra evolves at 16 into a Pokemon better than Lamprah IMO but anyway we're getting a little far from "Poison Pokemon" So.......new topic.
    DO you think a Non Poison type Pokemon should have a Poison Typing or a Poison Pokemon that should not be poison type?

Welcome Chord, Beedrill is awesome Poison and Bug

Years
    DO you think a Non Poison type Pokemon should have a Poison Typing or a Poison Pokemon that should not be poison type?

Welcome Chord, Beedrill is awesome Poison and Bug

Thanks

I've always wondered what the Poison typed Eeveelution would look like. That's probably my most anticipated Poison typer

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back