• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Toxic* Poison Pokemon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    ^and How would it evolve I would love to see it. Maybe trade with Toxic Sludge?

I was thinking about Breloom due to it has a poison heal ability.

Years
    ^ That's probably why it hasn't been made yet ;-;
    It would've made sense to introduce it in the new city-like structure of GenV. There's bound to be a polluted area somewhere where levelling up would cause it to evolve just like Leafeon and Glaceon.

I think it would be understood about Breloom since it's a mushroom but by that logic, Paras and Parasect should fit in well

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I don't know if I would count Parasect as a poison type though it is a mushroom it is technically a Bug infected by a brain-jacking fungi (bulbapedia origin of species) where Breloom is a fungi.
    Also if they made a poison Eeveelution they would have to make one for every type a plan I thought they were going to do until this recent generation

Years
    I'd say my favorite is Weezing. Put some Will-O-Wisp on him and he's good to go, Johto! Fav Poison type move hmm, I'm not sure. Toxic I guess. Gen I has the best Poison types, all the rest are, I dunno. Toxicroak is good but he needs evolution.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    ^ indeed I will

and a Dragon/Poison pokemon would be epic.

Edit: New Topic
    What Ability do Poison Pokemon have that you find useful?

Last edited:

IanDonyer

Time to kick ass? Definitely.
    Years
    Yo. Totally want to be a member here -- love most Poison types.

Top three favorites?

Crobat, Crobat, and Crobat- *shot* FINE, Crobat, Seviper, and Ariados.

What is your favorite Poison Type - CROBATCROBATCROBATCROBAT
    What is your favorite Poison Move - Poison Fang. With STAB, decent damage and the chance to badly poison.
    What is you favorite Shiny Poison type - Seviper.
    Which generation has the Best poison pokemon - Gen 2, because it introduced CROBATTTTTTT- I like Crobat.
    What was the first Poison type you caught - Zubat. Never really been the biggest fan of Poison Types prior, and tried to raise one in Diamond... dear god, I started to fall in love

Partner: Crobat, please.

What Ability do Poison Pokemon have that you find useful? - Personally, I like Drapion's Sniper.

My closing statement consists of three words: I like Crobat.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    Welcome IanDonyer and Crobat is indeed an awesome Pokemon.

oh and I'l say My favorite ability is Shed Skin , the ability to heal a status effect without having to switch out is a blessing though Natural Cure is just as good and a little more reliable.

Years
    I'll have to check the list of Poison types and their abilities before I make a solid decision

Oh, I see now...

From the top of my head, Roserade's Natural Cure.

I will say that Natural Cure is really useful though especially since we can't get poisoned it's just to shake off a paralysis or cure a burn

Welcome IanDonyer and Crobat is indeed an awesome Pokemon.

oh and I'l say My favorite ability is Shed Skin , the ability to heal a status effect without having to switch out is a blessing though Natural Cure is just as good and a little more reliable.

Crobat <3
    I was gonna use one as my flier but I decided it would take too long to raise a Zubat from level 2 >.<

I never liked Shed Skin; it never worked for me until it was too late but the minute I status something that has it, it loses the status (-3-)/

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I never liked Shed Skin; it never worked for me until it was too late but the minute I status something that has it, it loses the status (-3-)/

Ah yes I've had this happen to me many times In-game. Usually though My Seviper comes through and shakes whatever status it is currently inflicted with.

anyway New Topic
    Do think that Poison should be weak to more/Different types or Resistant to more/different types?

Years
    ^ I never got the connections with Poison to Ground and Psychic or Steel so I can't really say.

I mean, chemically metals react when exposed to acid which is what I base the poison type to be.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I mean, chemically metals react when exposed to acid which is what I base the poison type to be.

Very Reasonable but it is a two way street as some chemicals and poisons would beed and roll right off of steel so maybe it should be normally effective instead of completely immune

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years

Hey Gervegen, yes I still don't know how to spell your name.. - I'd love to join this club. Posion type pokemon are sneaky, devious and you can't forget toxic. Like you might've guessed above is my Poision type pokemon dreeeaaam teeeeaaam. :3

Anyway onto the sing up application! Haha didn't know how to describe it ;P
    Name: Curious. <3
    Favorite Poison Pokemon: Crobat and Drapion.
    Why Its Your Favorite: Beause crobat is super speedy and I love it's design and the attack it can learn as you level it up: Air Slash, Mean Look, Toxic, Cross Poison? ect. Also drapion since it looks so cool. 8D
    Partner- Crobat plllleeeaasseee. Sorry Drapion you're getting a bit old now... haha.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
    Crobat <3
    I was gonna use one as my flier but I decided it would take too long to raise a Zubat from level 2 >.<

Guess what? I'm doing just that on SoulSilver!
    I named her Batgirl! (How orignal, eh?)
    I must say I got her VERY early in the game... I don't know how early/late you were talking about in the games...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back