• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Toys 'R Us Event Tomorrow Requirements?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
Years
  • Ok so tomorrow Im going to the Toys 'R Us Pokemon Event to get the Regigigas...
    So I called Toys 'R Us to know the requirements for the download.

The Guy said::
    • You Have to have pokemon Diamond/Pearl.
    • Have Your PokeDex
    • Have No More then 2 WonderCards.
    Now What does he mean by, having no more then two wondercards??

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2009
    This just means if you have received two events recently then you have to delete one after you get your pokemon. You get a card with each event. For instance the Gamestop Deoxys card was "Visitor from space" and the TRU dragonite card was "Get the Powerful Dragonite". Just erase one if you already have the event. This won't erase your pokemon if you have already received it

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
  • This just means if you have received two events recently then you have to delete one after you get your pokemon. You get a card with each event. For instance the Gamestop Deoxys card was "Visitor from space" and the TRU dragonite card was "Get the Powerful Dragonite". Just erase one if you already have the event. This won't erase your pokemon if you have already received it

Thank You I see what you Mean...

:)

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    Actually you don't need to delete i found that in game from ranger the wondercards for darkrai and riolou i still had the deoxys and dragonite wondercards from earlier events when i deleted the riolou from ranger.

Years
  • Is this THE Giratina which was available at the japanese 12th movie? The one used for Platinum to get the three Regi's? I hope it will be the one to get the Regi's in the US version.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back