• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TPKrew ;) New-Here

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Welcome to PC. Hope ya have fun. You can add me to your MSN if ya want.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hey there!!! K... welcome to PC *hurriedly counts off on fingers*, have a great time, post, yeah, respect all members not just those with authority [moderators+], read AND OBEY THE RULES, read the FAQ, no spam, and have a great time. We can chat on MSN if you want. ^^

~DP/Kylie

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Well, I've actually had a chance to judge ya... seen you post plenty around the community.

You'll make an awesome addition. ;)

Welcome to the vast community of PC... and I sure hope you stay around.

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Wow, you sure seem to be making a good impression on the forum. We havent been introduced yet, as you have probably already figured out from my screen name I am Thomas. I am a little late on welcoming you but have a great time.

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
    Thanks Thomas and JKaizer, Well I try my best. Jkaizer- 7,656 wow! thats lots more your the top 5 (or 3) huh?

If you guys want me to make you guys a banner just PM me. :) "We all are friends of the friendless"-I love Lucy

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    !Verb said:
    Thanks Thomas and JKaizer, Well I try my best. Jkaizer- 7,656 wow! thats lots more your the top 5 (or 3) huh?
    You can blame my modly days when I'd post 50 posts a day in the lounge. :P

o.o I am #3... didn't realize that. o.o

Back