• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TPKrew ;) New-Here

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
Years
  • Well just thought I'd post here. I'm new here, although I've been watching pokemon since '97 or '98 and I still do on some occassions (when its on lol)

Well I'm thinking on opening up a Pokemon Site for my Network. But I need other people to help me maintain it as I've already have a handful working @ various projects at once. Anyways if your interested pm me or e-mail me or reply.

Anyways... fav PKM is Hassamu aka Scizor.

Dark_Soul

WTF do you want?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 23, 2004
    Welcome to the forum...I guess. I mean should I really welcome you when the only reason you REALLY joined is to recruit members for this so called "Project"?

Scizor V

Years
  • No I didn't just joined for that that was just another thing I just wanted to point out. I was before hosted by ppn (my topsite) and I've been into pokemon for a while.

Ermm.. my bad if you got my 'message misinteprid.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • !Verb said:
    Well just thought I'd post here. I'm new here, although I've been watching pokemon since '97 or '98 and I still do on some occassions (when its on lol)

Well I'm thinking on opening up a Pokemon Site for my Network. But I need other people to help me maintain it as I've already have a handful working @ various projects at once. Anyways if your interested pm me or e-mail me or reply.

Anyways... fav PKM is Hassamu aka Scizor.
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hello !Verb. ^________^ I hope you have an awsome time here, enjoy yourself and be sure to follow teh rules. ^o^ Once you do, everyone ish happy! =D Weeeeeell, I hope to see you around!

~Kelsey

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • firstly, it's probly just you, and welcome to PC!!!
    XP lol
    just PM me sometime if your bored

Dark_Soul

WTF do you want?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 23, 2004
    !Verb said:
    Thanks everyone will do. LOL :D

(Is it me or is the Midnight Misty the best layout ^.^)
    I think it is just you. BTW I just loved that bad rep that someone gave me for my post above. That little red blip is a really good "accent" to the green ones all around it.

Scizor V

Years
  • Dark_Soul said:
    I think it is just you. BTW I just loved that bad rep that someone gave me for my post above. That little red blip is a really good "accent" to the green ones all around it.

Don't look at me (I haven't and never have don't really like to 'bad rep' people)

LOl and yeah might be just me (about the lay.) Well thank you all, real friendly here.

Back