• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Trade anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murdock 1869

Addicted for sure!
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2012
    I'm just looking for a few PKMN like Totadile and Chikorita and maybe a low level Haunter;) Please leave your Friend Codes for me to add you to the "Pal Pad"

Years
    Soon to be moved

I'm not a moderator, but when one see's your post it will be moved. If you are looking for trades there is a trade thread, you should post this in the quick trade section.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I'm not a moderator, but when one see's your post it will be moved.
    Actually just closed as I can't merge threads directly with those in sections I do not mod as well. Anyways, please report such threads rather than just minimod please.

As said, you'll want to check the Trade Corner section just below this one and look for the Quick Trade Thread sticky at the top of that section rather than ask here, as this section is for discussion rather than trade requests. Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back