• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Oh! Try Clauncher (and give me the spitbacks)!

I have my last exam monday and I really cannot wait to try and properly IV bred!

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
682.png

Calm - Aroma Veil
Sweet Scent|Fairy Wind|Wish
31/x/31/31/31/0

I love breeding offbeat stuff, even if it doesn't add to my competitive game.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
That's pretty nice Griff. How'd you know it has a zero in speed though?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
IV checker now mentions if there's a 0 IV now by saying how terrible that stat is. Where have you been mac? :P

Reactions: EB

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I am such a noob man. :( I need to learn this crap xD

@Seattle, good luck!

Years
Don't worry. Destiny knot's new breeding mechanic makes breeding that much easier. Maybe I can give you one of my Klefki breeding "rejects" to start you off with or something. (They still have nearly perfect IVs)

Damn, I really want those two unreleased Vivillons. Now my collection feels really incomplete.

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Don't worry. Destiny knot's new breeding mechanic makes breeding that much easier. Maybe I can give you one of my Klefki breeding "rejects" to start you off with or something. (They still have nearly perfect IVs)

Damn, I really want those two unreleased Vivillons. Now my collection feels really incomplete.

It's alright xD I have been getting pretty good results from FS so I'm going to keep trying that.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Anyone doing the pseudo-RNG trick? The pseudo-RNG trick is nice, but having spitbacks from breeding leaves you opportunities for trades.

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
I keep doing it, but I get bad spreads like a random Attack or Special Attack stat when I most need to pass it down -___- The game keeps on giving me spreads like that, which makes me just do regular breeding with luck =/

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
I'm not doing RNG breeding. It's a lot more fun to get lots of quint rejects during the quest for a perfect baby and then giving the rest away. Who doesn't need quint parents!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm really glad with how the no real rng abuse has positively affected trading. Spit backs are the best thing ever!

Years
Indeed they are. I put several elemental fang tyrunt on the wonder trade an have them for trade bait a lot.
Still need to check the iv's on that dad.

So who is officially in charge of the quick trade thread? I just want to make sure it is fine with the community that I'm making the same post( with minor updates every now and then) every time a new page is started. I used to have my own trade shop but until pokebank is released, I don't really have enough good stuff to bother updating my shop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back