• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
Years
Does the garden one work like that Natsu? I live in virginia and I have the modern pattern. I thought most of the east coast had modern.

actually u should set ur 3ds region as same as the list that i gave or else u wont get the pattern u wanted

also thats the list that i use on my shop before (The vivillon shop) i just keep on changing my 3ds region setting to the exact region/city on there and restart my Pokemon X

P.S: probably ur 3ds region setting is only USA and have no city setted?

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
You mean set a State and not City? That is what I was looking for, the sub locations.

I'll probably switch to UAE for Sandstorm as it's my favorite. I'll be restarting after I can Pokebank.

Natsu Dragneel

Fire Dragon Slayer
Years
You mean set a State and not City? That is what I was looking for, the sub locations.

I'll probably switch to UAE for Sandstorm as it's my favorite. I'll be restarting after I can Pokebank.

oops thanks for correcting me xD

sadly thats all a us 3ds can get :/

i wanted tundra so badly but i cant get it D;

Years
Virginia doesn't have Garden pattern. UK do I believe.

Speaking of which, I found a 6IV Ditto piled at the bottom of the gts at level 60. I had couple of Pokebank legendaries so I bit the bullet and lo and behold, someone offering Ditto on the GTS that didn't lie. Sun is going to rise from the west tomorrow.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
I'm getting my second copy of the game so I can clone, play in English without resetting, free Sandstorm Vivillons, etc.

Who knew the old second 3DS I have that I was planning to rid of would actually become useful.

Edit: Cloned my first Pokemon, a Sandstorm Vivillon, after like 15 tries.

34oasno.jpg

Neat! Can you share how you did that? And does it work even if you have downloaded the version 1.2 patch?

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
You have to be VERY specific with timing, though. I'd say I get it right once about 8-10 tries on average.

When you get the timing off, does that mean that you lose the Pokemon you are trying to clone? Or you just need to try again? Once in 8-10 tries doesn't sound bad as long as you don't also lose your precious Pokemon.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I'm trying to breed competitive Vivillon. Right now I'm stuck with two 4IV parents. Once I get a 5 female it should go better. When I restart I'm picking Sandstorm though. Not due to rarity but because it's my favorite. After all is said and done I'll have Modern and Sandstorm at least 5IV. I need other breeders with different patterns though. I'll supply the females once I get them.

I really want to keep going till I get a 6IV female. Then we could get get a cloner and spread those around so we can get almost full collections of competitive Vivillon.

Years
I'm trying to do the exact same thing, actually... Speaking of which,

I put up a shiny Hawlucha (it had 1 Atk IV with crap nature) for Ho-oh, look at this thing I got back...

30caidh.jpg

My reaction?

facepalm_picard2.jpg

I'm absolutely stunned, did they even try to make a half decent hack if they were going to hack? ...Wow. Any idiot would be able to tell that it's hacked. Words can't describe how I feel right now. I'm not mad, I'm just downright flabbergasted that this got through the "hack check."

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
If you're thinking about doing the same thing I have Vivillon females right now with Timid (best) and 31/x/x/31/31/31. I should have 5IV soon so right now you don't need to start unless you already have. My main problem is the best Bug Group father I have is a 31/x/31/31/x/31 JPN Galvantula. I need 6IV fathers in more Egg Groups. I'll try trading for some this weekend.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
We need more breeders though. I believe Farore (I think that's the proper spelling) will breed us FRE Meadow. I've discussed it with her before.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I'm trying to do the exact same thing, actually... Speaking of which,

I put up a shiny Hawlucha (it had 1 Atk IV with crap nature) for Ho-oh, look at this thing I got back...

30caidh.jpg

My reaction?

facepalm_picard2.jpg

I'm absolutely stunned, did they even try to make a half decent hack if they were going to hack? ...Wow. Any idiot would be able to tell that it's hacked. Words can't describe how I feel right now. I'm not mad, I'm just downright flabbergasted that this got through the "hack check."
Oh wow. All these hacks scare me.

/runsawayandhidesforever

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
I have a 6IV Ditto. I can hatch pentaperfects more quickly for you.

I have a handfull of 3iv Ditto, but felt thebtime searching for more was easier spent elsewhere...

I have bred 5iv Pancham and 5iv Delibird which have both gotten me access to breeding three egg groups.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I bred about 6 perfect Eevees. Perfect as in 31/31/31/31/31/31. And over a box full of 31/x/31/31/31/31 ones. Still no shiny. I'm wonder trading everything but the perfect quints and flawless ones just to free up more boxes to use for more eggs. I WILL GET MY SHINY EEVEE!

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
^ Good luck on that Eevee! Mine hatched after 913, she somehow has 3 randomly flawless stats and the rest are high all across the board <3

Now she is a proud shiny Sylveon and on my team.

Breeding for a flawless Manectric to hatch my shiny. Breeding unpredictabilites are quite annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back