• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Corner's 30 Day Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
  • Day 29: Do you purposely trade for Pokémon in specific Pokéballs? If so, what kind and why?

Yessss! Of course. This was my favorite part of Generation 6 and part of why I bred so much during that generation (22,000 eggs in the first 6 months). I like Pokemon in pokeballs that match them.

Years
  • Day 29: Do you purposely trade for Pokémon in specific Pokéballs? If so, what kind and why?
    Yes. mostly the Apprimon ones. the reason is obviously for breed its shiny with unique ball. i also breed some in certain shop ball which matches to their shiny coloration.

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • Day 30: Are you excited for trading in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon?

Sure! But I mean, the trading aspect won't be too different lol, but I am excited for USUM!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 30: Are you excited for trading in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon? Yes!!! I hold on to the hope there will be more Pokémon from past Gens in Alola (so more Apriballs) and maybe they will fix the issues that if both traders request each other, they don't connect. So annoying

Years
    absolutely, YES. i always get excited with new games and cannot wait to explore the games.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years

Yes, hopefully they bring PSS back.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
    Years
  • Late to the party to finish the challenge, but here we go!

Day 29: Do you purposely trade for Pok?mon in specific Pok?balls? If so, what kind and why?
    I opened up my trade shop to shinies I already have but in Apriballs or Premier balls. I just figured it gives people more options to trade with me. I like most of them because it's kinda cute and unique, I guess.

Day 30: Are you excited for trading in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon?
    I expect it to be mostly the same, but I'm hoping it will give us more options for new, slightly different Pokemon and more options for Aprimons. I don't expect it to be too many, but it would be nice.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • I would like to thank and appreciate everyone who participated in this event! I enjoyed it and had a great time seeing everyones answers!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back