• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Trade Evolution Giveaway (Updated May 25th, 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Ok. Thanks... So now for Spritzee

Pokemon Sended - Shroomish
    Gender - male
    Level - 15
    Pokemon Needed - Spritzee

Thanks you Anyway for it. Those 3 Pokemons I do not have from all which you sending.

Think it got snagged, I cant find it

Years
  • ooh. u added more. if you don't mind can i have a slowbro, poliwhirl and rhydon. they'd make great additions to my competitive pokes :p I'm online now if you are?

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    ooh. u added more. if you don't mind can i have a slowbro, poliwhirl and rhydon. they'd make great additions to my competitive pokes :p I'm online now if you are?

Just gotta clone them, I'll be on shortly.

Slowpoke didn't hatch with regenerator though & I'm assuming that's an important part of its competitive set.

Years
  • Just gotta clone them, I'll be on shortly.

Slowpoke didn't hatch with regenerator though & I'm assuming that's an important part of its competitive set.

it'll be fine. I'll have to rebreed the polittoed anyways coz it only learns hydro pump as a pre evolution :/

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    it'll be fine. I'll have to rebreed the polittoed anyways coz it only learns hydro pump as a pre evolution :/

I'm gonna level everything up to 100 for the sake of less snagged GTS trades, but I'll slap hydro on it when I get to him.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Deposited a female lvl 11 zigzagoon

For poliwhirl :)

It's on the way, I just realized people are gonna show up under acquaintances after 1 GTS trade, so if you want anything else I can trade directly without affecting my friends list

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    It's on the way, I just realized people are gonna show up under acquaintances after 1 GTS trade, so if you want anything else I can trade directly without affecting my friends list

That's awesome. I was actually going to ask for one of each too....if that's OK? I'm free in about 5 minutes :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back